Meeting

Previously:

"You can't kill me with that pathetic axe" The demon laughed at Nezuko. Tanjiro backed back to Nezuko. Their's backs were together. Their bond was very strong but they both didn't have a lot of fight experience. Nezuko could feel both of them panting. Nezuko looked behind her to look at Tanjiro. Tanjiro looked back and smiled that made Nezuko smile. She loved her brother and that's what made her keep going. Tanjiro thought the same thing. He just wanted to be the perfect sibling. Even if they were poor they both wanted to protect each other.

They both nodded. Smiling. They looked back at the demon. They. Were. Filled. With. determination.

Chapter: 7
The demon's body dashed toward the siblings. Tanjiro got ready as the body tries to scratch him while Tanjiro dodged it.
Nezuko was holding the axe tightly while the head bounced around. Nezuko timed it so when it bounced enough she would throw the axe hitting the tree to make the axe trap the demon between the tree and the axe handle.

The demons head bounced toward Nezuko quickly. Nezuko threw the axe timing it. The axe handle hit the demon in the face as it dragged the demon back to the tree. Trapping it. The demon's eyes widen in surprise.

"How dare you, you used a childish trick. You're weak and pathetic!" The demon yelled at Nezuko.

Nezuko huffed. She thought her plan was good. Nezuko looked back at Tanjiro to see how he is doing. Tanjiro quickly and silently kicked the body down a hole as a single drop of sweat ran down his baby face. Tanjiro walked back to Nezuko as he thought he did a well-done job. Soon Tanjiro and Nezuko looked at the poor demon. The demon was struggling trying to get out.

"Nghhhh, WHY WON'T THIS AXE MOVE?!" The demon yelled.

Tanjiro laughed than suddenly stopped. Nezuko was weirdly staring at Tanjiro. She was so confused, she thought that when Tanjiro turned into a demon he wouldn't show many emotions but this was probably a pity laugh that he learned off someone.

"HEY, DON'T PITY LAUGH. I DON'T NEED THAT CRAP!" Demon said.

"Tanjiro! Don't laugh at him" Nezuko nagged at Tanjiro, but also thought it was funny. The demon's ego was like he had a pole up his ass, but then he got caught by a simple trick. That's funny as Nezuko chuckled.

Suddenly a man with a red Pinocchio looking mask (Tengu mask). Nezuko was shocked. Tanjiro jumped than put his hand towards his heart, Made a face finally looked at his hand. He had a hand. He looked at the other one. He found the other. Shock.

Nezuko nor Tanjiro didn't sense him at all. The masked man looked at the demon's head then back at the siblings.

"Are you going to kill the demon? or are you going to wait till the sun kills the demon." The mask man asked.

Nezuko looked at the demon.

'It would be better if she killed it so it won't suffer in the sunlight.' Nezuko thought as she wouldn't like to be burned to death. She looked around to find a big rock. If she couldn't kill it with an axe than she would have to squash the head using something hard. Tanjiro watched as the sunlight was coming through the trees. Tanjiro walked away. Not bothered with his new enemy the sun.

Masked man sniffed the air. He could smell Nezuko, she had a kind type of smell. A type of smell where you wouldn't kill someone even if you had to. The man sighed. She's too kind, but why would Giyuu send her to him.

Tanjiro's enemy came up. The bright light covered the surface like a warm blanket. Soon the light hit the demon's head burning it while the rest of the body followed.

Nezuko sighed, she looked around.

'Where's Tanjiro' Nezuko panicked as she quickly looked around.

"He's in the house" The man spoke. Nezuko nodded as she ran towards the house. Tanjiro's head shown in the bamboo basket. Nezuko sighed in relief, she didn't even know she was holding one. Nezuko put on the basket making sure it was closed so Tanjiro won't die. Nezuko went outside.

She looked at the man "Do you know the person called Sakonji Urokodaki?" Nezuko asked.

"Yea, I can take you to his house" The man asked

__________________

Author's Notes

Masked man sniffed the air. He could smell Nezuko.... (that's weird tho.)

Tanjiro jumped than put his hand towards his heart, Made a face finally looked at his hand. He had a hand. He looked at the other one. He found the other. Shock. (I swear, Tanjiro's ok. I think...)

Tanjiro walked away. Not bothered with his new enemy the sun. (Yea, he has to deal with it)

MAN IM wEIRd.

______

Remember to:

Follow

Vote

Comment

~HaruIsTired