Giyuu Tomioka

I was thinking of posting another story about BNHA. Izuku the loner works at the bar and the most popular people (Todoroki and Bakugo) sees him. Oh yea this might be gay too bacuse i think its cute.

Anyway have fun reading the chapter

~Haru

_______

Previously:

"Wait, come back What the hell did you do to my brother?!" Nezuko yelled once more but when she looked back he was gone. Tanjiro was sweating a lot. Nezuko tried to carry him outside hoping that she could find a doctor to see if Tanjiro could be saved. Nezuko walked out to the cold snow but when she did she could smell a human coming at a rapid pace. She looked behind her to see a man with jet black hair and dark blue eyes with a katana.

Chapter 5: Giyuu Tomioka

Nezuko was caught off-guard when the man tried to kill Tanjiro, but she span around. Tanjiro's man bun was cut off. The katana made a huge hole blasting the siblings towards a tree. hitting into it.

'What the? Who's that? A katana' Nezuko thought.

"Why did you protect it?" The man asked as he pointed at Tanjiro who was unconscious with his katana.

"He's my brother, MY older brother!" Nezuko desperately yelled at him. Just them Tanjiro woke up. Tanjiro couldn't control his body anymore Tanjiro felt scared. What if he ate his sister. No, he won't do that he, would rather kill himself if he did that. Tanjiro's body tried to get away from Nezuko.

"Tanjiro!" Nezuko yelled at him. Tanjiro tried to control his body again but it was no use.

"You call that your brother?" The man asked as he dashed towards them once again. Nezuko tried covering her brother but in a blink of an eye, Tanjiro was gone from her arms her eyes widen. Nezuko frantically looked around to see the man holding Tanjiro by the hands.

"AHhhhh" Tanjiro yelled in pain.

"Tanjiro" Nezuko yelled at him.

"Don't move!" The man said as Nezuko stopped "My job is to slay demons. Needless to say, i'm going to decapitate your brother"

"Hold on!" Nezuko screamed "Tanjiro hasn't killed anyone! Back at my house, there was another scent. That's the only who kill my family. It wasn't Tanjiro! I think he turned into something like that was because he drank some blood! But... BUT still!"

"It's quite simple, Blood gets into their system and they become demons and that's how they multiply" The man replied.

"Tanjiro would never eat humans!" Nezuko said.

"You gotta be kidding, Just now you were about to be devoured" The man sighed.

"You're wrong! I'm sure he knows who I am! I won't let him hurt anyone! I'm going to turn Tanjiro back into a human! I swear I will heal him!" Nezuko yelled

"He can't be healed. Once you become one you can never return back" the man sighed once more.

"I will find a way no matter what! So, please...Don't kill him" Nezuko cried. Her only family member was about to be killed. "I will hunt down MUZAN, He killed my family and made Tanjiro into this. I will make everything alright! For Tanjiro. Please, Please Don't kill him" Nezuko cried, she felt a single tear come down her cheek. The man had to process who Muzan was until it clicked in his head. He dropped his sword and cropped Tanjro's pressure point on his neck making him faint. Nezuko's eyes widen.

"Don't worry I won't kill him yet." The man said. "Quickly take me to your house!" Nezuko could only nod as the man put the katana away. The man carried Tanjiro as Nezuko ran back to her house while the man followed. Back up the hill where Tanjiro always walks up from when giving out coal. Soon the house was in sight.

"OH yea, What's your name?" Nezuko asked.

"Tomioka, Giyuu Tomioka. How bout you?"

"Kamado, Nezuko Kamado and my brother Tanjiro," Nezuko replied proudly about her brother.

Giyuu saw the house. Tanjiro woke up and jumped in fright. He didn't know who was holding him until now, but all he knew was it felt nice to be around warmth again. Tanjiro ran in front of Nezuko protectively.

"Tanjiro, It's fine he won't kill us," Nezuko said as she noticed Tanjiro was shorter than her. Nezuko got an idea. Nezuko put her hand on Tanjiro's head and started to pat him. Tanjiro secretly liked head pats and Nezuko was the only one who knew this. Giyuu saw this and chuckled but instantly stopped when he saw the dead body in front of the house.

______

Remember to:

Follow

Vote

Comment

THX

~HaruIsTired