TURNING

Previously:

Muzan pushed Tanjiro in front of him using Tanjiro as a meat shield. Tanjiro's eyes widened in fear as the axe was falling towards his face.

Chapter 4:

Tanjiro's mind raced as he saw the axe coming at him, but he quickly moved. Once the axe was close enough he kicked it on an angle so the axe will curve over him and hit Muzan. Muzan's smirk fell as he saw the axe going towards him again. Muzan moved his head slightly to dodge it but it made a small cut on his cheek. Bright red blood flowed out for a second but the wound healed by itself quickly. As Muzan watched the blood come out, it gave him a great idea. What if he made them suffer? What if he made Tanjiro a demon and watch him eat his own sister?

The thought made him tighten around Tanjiro's neck with delight He wanted to laugh and smile like an anime schoolgirl looking at her crush. Tanjiro couldn't breathe and Nezuko knew that but she didn't know what to do. She was panicking. Muzan thought about his idea but it would be more fun if Tanjiro begged on his knees to save his sister but the catch was he had to drink Muzan's blood and when he does Tanjiro will eat his sister. Perfect.

Muzan harshly dropped Tanjiro onto the ground and dashed to Nezuko. Nezuko's eyes widen as she was pushed against the wall while being choked just like Tanjiro. (I just realised Muzan has some sort of choking fetish). Tanjiro was in a coughing fit as he looked up at Nezuko.

"STOP!" Tanjiro yelled at Muzan. Muzan smirked as he went harder so Nezuko couldn't breathe at all.

"Would you do anything to save her?" Muzan said calmly.

"Yes!" Tanjiro desperately said. Muzan nodded.

"Than get on your knees and start begging for forgiveness" Muzan replied. Tanjiro's pride was hurt but it was to save his sister, Nezuko. The only family member he has left. Tanjiro shakily when onto his knees and bowed.

"Good boy, Now come" Muzan demanded. Tanjiro walked up to Muzan as he gulped. Tanjiro watched as Muzan drop Nezuko. Tanjiro felt relieved until Muzan cut his wrist and spoke.

"Drink my blood and if a drop falls than your sister dies" Muzan smirked as his plan was going too well. Tanjiro gulped once more. Tanjiro leans in drinking the red blood trying to not drop any. Tanjiro drank a lot and stopped when the wound closed up. Tanjiro took a step back and thought.

'Nothing happened that's surprising' Tanjiro thought wrong once his finished his thought he was hit with pain. He instantly fell to the ground. Nezuko looked at him with worry as she ran up to him.

"What did you do?!" Nezuko yelled at Muzan while he smirked.

"Just a little gift" Muzan smiled

"YOu cAll ThIS A giFT?" Nezuko panic as she saw her brother's pained face. Muzan looked outside and saw the sun rising.

"My, my, my that took a lot of time well I must go, I hope I could see you two again," Muzan said as he walked away from the siblings.

"Wait, come back What the hell did you do to my brother?!" Nezuko yelled once more but when she looked back he was gone. Tanjiro was sweating a lot. Nezuko tried to carry him outside hoping that she could find a doctor to see if Tanjiro could be saved. Nezuko walked out to the cold snow but when she did she could smell a human coming at a rapid pace. She looked behind her to see a man with jet black hair and dark blue eyes with a katana. 

______

Remember to:

Follow

Vote

Comment

THX

~HaruIsTired