NEZUKO

Previously:

"NOOO!" Tanjiro yelled at the top of his lungs as the other one ran to his mother. Its mouth was drooling as it saw Tanjiro's mother. Once it was near his mother it suddenly stopped feeling scared when an axe got thrown at it. The demon's eyes widen. Looking over.

Chapter 2: NEZUKO

Tanjiro was breathing heavily. Struggling to get air into his system. The axe missed the head of the demon but made a scratch on its cheek making the demon bleed bright red blood. Tanjiro's scream woke up his family. As soon as Tanjiro's mother woke up she got hit by her INSTANT MOTHER INSTINCTS.

Kie (Tanjiro's mother) took the axe from the wall and ran towards her precious half-asleep children. Standing in front of them protectively. The children were scared. Afraid. The Demon near Kie ran towards her. Using their teeth. Blocking their teeth using the axe. That was her first mistake. She was struggling. The demon used more of their strength. Pushing Kie to the ground.

"Nezuko, take the children away from the house! Thank you for everything, Nezuko" Kie yelled but cried, tears of joy but also sorrow. Nezuko grabbed everyone and tried to run outside. Wiping her tears away, knowing that was her last time she would ever see her mother, but got stopped by the demon that attacked Tanjiro.

Kie lost the battle. The axe broke by the wooden handle from the demon's teeth. Ending her with a harsh bite to the neck. Kie slowly closed her eyes. bleeding to death but, smiling at her precious and adorable children. Tanjiro and Nezuko's eyes widen. Their minds became blank soon coming back to their senses.

"Mommy!" The youngest child, Rokuta (you know the one on Nezuko's back sleeping with the bowl cut in episode 1) yelled making Kie smile even bigger just for him. Rokuta cried his heart out. The rest of the siblings looked away crying.

Tanjiro ran towards his mother and kicked the demon off her. Checking her pulse as the demon wiped its mouth taking a step back. Nothing. He felt nothing. Tanjiro looked at the demon. His eyes were filled with hate that made the demon flinched. As soon as the demon stopped flinching it ran towards Tanjiro. Using its sharp claws to scratch him. Tanjiro grabbed the axe that was broken from the floor as he dodged

Nezuko told the children to run outside as she stayed with the demon. The children ran to the door as fast as they could, opening the door and closing the door behind them. The demon ran after them but, got stopped by an axe hitting it. Tanjiro threw it while dodging the other demon. Nezuko made a mistake.

"AHHHHHH!" Tanjiro and Nezuko heard screams outside. Nezuko's eyes widen as she realized what happened. She sent them to another demon that was outside. The door opened again. Not showing the kids but, A demon. he looked like a human in his late 20's. There was blood on his hands.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Michael Jackson?!

Jk

————-
Remember to:
Follow
Vote
Comment
Thanks 🙏
~Cinnamonpup