MUZAN

Previously:

"AHHHHHH!" Tanjiro and Nezuko heard screams outside. Nezuko's eyes widen as she realized what happened. She sent them to another demon that was outside. The door opened again. Not showing the kids but, A demon. he looked like a human in his late 20's. There was blood on his hands.

Chapter 3:

"OI, CAN'T YOU SEE THIS IS OUR PREY?!" One of the demons yelled at the mysterious man while the other one nodded.

"Foolish demons, do you not know who I am?" The man asked. Tanjiro gulped as he quickly ran to Nezuko holding her close like she is the only thing precious to him while the man in the fedora stared at him.

"NO AND I DON'T CARE BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT IM QUITE HUNGRY SO EITHER GET LOST OR I WILL KILL YOU!" The demon said as he ran towards the man. The man didn't glance at the demon. Soon the demon touched the man making him explode. Blood was everywhere. On the walls and the floor. The other demon got slapped with realization. It realized that the man was the almighty Muzan Kibutsuji, the father of all demons. The demon gasped. (He was like a father to me. I loved him like my son)

"I'm very sorry" The demon apologized, but with a blink of an eye. Muzan was in front of him cutting his neck with his nails. Tanjiro and Nezuko covered his mouth and nose. The blood was too much for them because they both had a great sense of smell.

"Too late" The man smirked sending a chill down Tanjiro's spine.

"Come" Muzan commanded as he pointed at both of them. Tanjiro flinched he could feel the bloodlust in the air. It was overwhelming for him he couldn't stand properly but he had to. To protect Nezuko. Tanjiro slowly and carefully started to walk to Muzan while Nezuko followed behind him feeling the same amount of pressure. When the siblings finally stood in front of Muzan. Muzan spoke.

"What is your name?" His voice echoed in there mind. feeling scared for their lives.

"Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado, how about you?" Tanjiro tried to say with confidence but failed.

"Muzan Kibutsuji" Muzan stared at both of them but he widens his eyes. He saw the Hanafuda earings on both of the siblings. Tanjiro having one on his left ear while Nezuko had one on her right ear. Muzan suddenly grabbed Tanjiro's neck, choking him. Nezuko panicked. At the corner of Nezuko's eye, she could see the broke axe Tanjiro threw at the demon before. It was stuck in the wall.

'Sorry Tanjiro, hang in there longer' Nezuko thought as she bolted to the broken axe. Muzan smirked as he realized what she was doing. As soon as Nezuko gabbed the axe so aimed it at Muzan face. Nezuko throws it at him. The axe went flying in the air. Falling towards Muzan, who was smirking. Tanjiro was struggling in his grip.

Muzan pushed Tanjiro in front of him using Tanjiro as a meat shield. Tanjiro's eyes widened in fear as the axe was falling towards his face.

————-
Remember to:
Follow
Vote
Comment
Thanks 🙏
~Haru