Hand man!

Nezuko was in the dark forest, running and running away from some demons while running she would ask them about turning a demon human but none responded all they wanted to do was eat her. After failing she would kill them with her katana.

Nezuko rested when finishing killing the demons she hated killing them since they were once a human too. Nezuko stood by a tree trying to hide. The ground shook beneath her than a scream of desperation was heard in the distance she felt her skin turn cold and her breaths became short and unsteady. It was becoming louder and louder until Nezuko saw what the scream came from, it terrified her.

'Demon' She thought. It had multiple hands and it's eyes filled with blood lust she couldn't move her legs. The demon's hands were filled with heads of people. The demon was eating them one by one.

"HELP! ANYONE!" A desperate yell was heard. The boy was running from the horrifying demon he couldn't do anything except run. The boy was knocked towards a tree with one of the demon's arms soon the hand was going closer to the boy. The hand held the boy, bringing the boy to the demon's mouth.

"NO! Is this the end for me?" The boy yelled trying to get out of the demon grasp.

Nezuko had to go save the stranger she ran in holding her katana while controlling her breathing. Sprinting in feeling free and light.
"WATER BREATHING: SECOND FORM- Water Wheel!" Nezuko yelled as she spun 360 degrees chopping off the demon's arm.

The arm started to bleed but it stopped making the arm regenerate. Nezuko ran in front of the male.
"Are you ok?" Nezuko asked him.

"Yea, after nearly being eaten I guess" He answered back.

"Water breathing? Who was your master?" The demon glared at Nezuko "Urokodaki Sakonji"

"I DESPISE HIM! HE WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ME HERE" The demon suddenly laugh "Will he come back? After I killed so many children of his, the only ones that stood out was a pink-haired and a butterfly girl! They were so much fun to kill"

Nezuko through suddenly it hit her 'The Sabito, the only who taught me the breathing!'

Nezuko felt enraged 'Calm down Nezuko' Nezuko started to do the breathing techniques she ran up to the demon and jumped on his arm

Nezuko felt enraged 'Calm down Nezuko' Nezuko started to do the breathing techniques she ran up to the demon and jumped on his arm. The demon swiftly used his other hand to squish Nezuko but failed desperately. 'The neck is a demon's weakness' Nezuko thought and she jumped looking at the neck. The demon realised that she was going for the neck soon quickly covering it.

"That can't stop me!" Nezuko yelled as she saw an opening to his neck, cutting it. The demon's eyes widened while the head fell off but still moved. 

"Damn it!" The demon cried with tears that threatened to fall out. Nezuko walked towards his hands with soft eyes. 'Her eyes, they are so caring and beautiful' The demon stared at Nezuko whilst she was holding his hand that couldn't move anymore. Nezuko held it and started to pray for a better life next time.

Nezuko watched as the body disappeared into dust she ran towards the exit since it's almost the end of the exam she looked around to see only 5 people survived. 

"Congratulations!" the twins said "You may choose a rock for ur sword" Nezuko nodded soon looking at the rocks. Which one stood out to her. She turned her head staring at one that had an aura around it. She picked it up and took it to the twins.

"I would like this one to be my sword," Nezuko said confidently. The twins nodded. "You may return back to your home as we give the rock to a sword maker"

____________________________________________