Exam

Chapter 10:Exam

Urokadaki sighed as the exam was in a few hours. Nezuko was determined to go to the exam and Urokadaki knew that. Nezuko was packed with her equipment. Putting her shoes on at the front door. Urokadaki waited behind her with Tanjiro by his side

"Ok! I'm ready now," Nezuko told Tanjiro and Urokadaki as she turned to face them. Tanjiro frowned. Nezuko saw it and hugged Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro, don't worry I'm coming back," Nezuko told Tanjiro as she stuck out she pinky. "Come on, pinky promise?!" Tanjiro smile as he did the pinky promise and thought how Nezuko was the same even if Tanjiro was different.

Nezuko opens the door with her stuff with her. She walked out of the bamboo door, she looked back and waved the males. Tanjiro and Urokadaki waved back. Now Nezuko is off to her journey of passing the slayer exam.

Once Nezuko got there she saw stairs leading up with purple flowers around her. Demons hate the flower, that flower is called Wisteria Hysteria.

Nezuko walked up the stairs quietly to where she assumes the exam will begin. Nezuko admires the beautiful purple flowers. She got to the top, about 20 children where there. Nezuko only noticed a few. Yellow-haired, Butterfly girl and scary looking one. They were all waiting for something to happen.

Soon twins come up. One with black hair the other with white. Telling them what was about to happen to them.

"This exam is a kill or be killed situation" One of them spoke softly.

"You'll have a week to survive before you pass the test. The test will be mainly about survival. Survive from the demons." The other one spoke but more seriously. They continued to talk about the details and how it wasn't their fault if YOU die. Simple.

While with Tanjiro, Tanjiro was sighing. Lonely he thought. Tanjiro forgot how it felt when he wasn't with his siblings...his sister. Tanjiro felt a slap of sorrow. He hasn't thought about his siblings, he even forgot who they were. When he turned into this did he forget? Tanjiro sheared a single tear it ran down Tanjiro's cheek. What was this feeling? Love? Hate? Happiness? Tanjiro wanted- no he needed to know what he was feeling but he lost most of his emotions. Tanjiro didn't know what was happening to him.

________

Hewo.

Sorry, I haven't been updating every week. The first day and I already failed....shhh. Anyway, this is a short chapter. School started four weeks ago so that's why I haven't been updating. I know I'm not special but just a lazy person in general.

Hope you keep reading my story.

Love you guys!