•43•

(A/N: you may play the music:)

Still flashback....
Looking up at the person the girl swiftly released her hands from the blonde standing up as the male did the same, he turned around meeting the eyes of a furious sliver headed. He came closer stepping into the living room, now standing in the middle of Y/N and Jimin.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" The girl cursed under her breath knowing this was going to be hard for Taehyung. She completely understood where Jimin was coming from although it wasn't his business and he had no right to do that, but would Taehyung be understanding? Wearing all black and a hoodie the girls hand came to his back caressing it making sure he's fine, and ready to hear this. The blonde headed looked up at the younger eyes still tears in his eyes as he spoke.

"I did it" he spoke as Taehyung stood there, confused  as he continued. " I released and took the photos of you and Y/N together" the sliver headed moved back slightly making the girl hold him even tighter, his fingers formed into a fist, releasing the girl from his grip he ran up to the older and the next thing you know Jimin's on the floor with a bleeding mouth. As Jimin tried to stand up, the younger decided to throw another punch this time on his jaw making a click noise, intensity raising.The girl stood there speechless, eyes wide open as she ran up to Taehyung holding hands on his chest before he decided to throw another punch. It was pretty hard to do so as he is way bigger, stronger and has more strength. He gently pushed her on the sofa getting access to Jimin on the floor. The girl stood up her eyes on Taehyung's back.

"Taehyung no!!" She spoke, pissed off as the male stopped turning around, as the girl rushed towards the blonde.

"Oh god, are you okay?" Her finger went over is plump bruised lip. She immediately turning towards the sliver headed, frustrated she ran her fingers through her hair.

"Are you crazy?! Why would you do that?" Jimin quickly stood up answering her question.

"He has every right to be mad" he continued leaning into the doorframe. "If I was in his position I would be pisses off too" he held onto his lip decreasing the pain, caressing it. Taehyung came closer to the girl, eyes locked on her

"He did it Y/N, he released the photos" the girl rolled her eyes, testing his patience.

"I know he did, and he had a good reason for doing it, but you didn't wait and just decided to take action like you always do" she pointed at his chest. He held her index finger in his hand.

" He should have told me before doing so, it's not even his business" he talked like the blonde headed is not right by them. He's eyes full of angry as the girl felt a bit scared. Is this her man? Is this the person she fell in love with? Is this Taehyung?

"T-Taehyung-

"No! if you agree to this fine! I'll leave you two" he released his hands from hers, placing his cap and mask back on heading towards the door, as Jimin was also standing there, they exchanged strong glances as Taehyung turned the knob exiting the apartment not even looking back at his girlfriend, leaving a loud bang door noise.

She signed turning to face the blonde headed, hiding the urge to breaking down, crying.

"Do you want me to get the first aid kit" her shaking voice speaks, he shot his head up turning his head sideways as a no.

"It's fine, I'll leave you now" he continued. "Taehyung's always like that he gets mad then realises what he did" he said walking towards the door.

"Am sorry for what I've done, I didn't mean it" he looked down, ashamed as he opened the door leaving the girl all alone.

As soon as he left, the black headed dropped to the floor, her knees close to her chest, as she wrapped her arms around her legs, slowly tears started to drop from her eyes onto her cheeks, remembering Taehyung's words towards her. Did she make him mad? Angry? A hope crossed her mind that he could come back to her, say that everything will be alright, hug her close to him.

••••
(A/N: you may stop the music now)
Present day
Midnight
The door knob to Y/N's apartment slowly turned as it opened. Everything is dark as it's hard for that person to observe it's surroundings. After entering the male turned around quickly closing the door making sure not to wake up the black headed girl. He slowly walked towards the living room and into her bedroom, luckily her bedroom door was open so it was easier for him to have access. He stood there for a few seconds admiring her beauty, her soft black hair on her shoulders, cute freckles on her nose and into her cheeks, how she breaths through her nose making little cute noses makes the male more attracted to her. He slowly took his shoes off coming in the right side of the bed, he slid himself on the bed making the girl move a bit. As the girl is facing the other way, he slowly got a hold of her by wrapping his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him, he placed the covers on top of them as he placed his head on the back of her right shoulder. The sliver headed pulled the girl even closer to him as now her back is on his chest, he breathed out, making the girl feel his hot breath on her skin, as he whispered.

"Am sorry, I didn't mean to push you like that, I hate myself for putting you into this"

A/N: what did you think of chicken noodle soup? Side note I cried.