Chapter 3

AN: Wow... what a great weekend for the boys... Liam LOVE the new do, poor Niall needing knee surgery, and what a great win from Teen Awards (3 is their lucky number that's for sure LOL). The pic is from the Teen Award show...

So I'm asking you readers for some help... I need who you think should fit the role celeb wise as Tony's parents and Tony himself... I'll get to know them a little more in this next chapter... along side with the boys too.  If you give me a great person as the parents and Tony... you'll get a shoot out in the next chapter... and spread the word for me too... THANKS....

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 3

(Nicole’s POV)

            I woke up the next morning after a long night, and I got up to get ready for lunch with Tony and his parents at the country club that they are members of. I dressed up in a nice fancy white dress and flat sandals, and then put my hair up into a bun, and soon at 1pm, I headed to the country club since I was to meet them there. 

            I parked in the lot, and went to the dining room that I was to meet them at, and as I was directed toward the table, there was his parents Joy and Gregory, and Tony in deep conversation.

            “Ello,” I said going over with a smile.

            “Ah, Nikki,” Joy said as I went over to kiss her cheek and Greg’s, and then Tony. “Hello baby,” I said.

            “Hi,” he said and as always, busy on his phone.

            “Anthony… manners,” his mum said.

            “What?” Tony asked and looked to see me, “Oh hi love,” he said and kissed my cheek quickly before going back to his phone.

            I was sadden, but I went to sit down beside his mother, “Well, what were we talking about?” I asked. “Anything that I need to catch up on?”

            “Yes,” his mom said to me. “We got the club booked for the wedding and party,” she said. “You both will get married at the church up the road, then everyone moves down here for the party.”

            “But I didn’t want a church wedding,” I said concerned.

            “Well, since you wanted that date, we couldn’t get the club, so we got the church once they had an opening for you.”

            I sighed, “What about my family?” I asked.

            “Oh, they’re coming of course. Your father has agreed to walk you down, and mother too.”

            I was wondering about my mother’s opinions. She knew since I was her little girl, I dreamed about my wedding with her, and she would help me with everything, but since we don’t have a lot of money, Tony’s mom offered to help out, and pretty much took over the wedding plans.

            “Did we get the cake I wanted?” I asked.

            “Yes,” she smiled and pulls out a picture from a folder in front of her, and shows me. “Now it’s not your colors for the wedding, but it will be, and your favorite cake inside, Chocolate, then a few layers of Vanilla, red velvet, just to give chooses.”

            I sighed, “Great.”  Not so great. It wasn’t the cake I wanted, it just looked blank, no color.

            I wanted blue and purple, she wants yellows and light blue since it’s better for a wedding then dark colors.