Chapter 12

AN: Hello... I thought that I'd update today since today is the big day for the lads... preforming at the Madison Square Garden... a dream for many singers/groups.

I'm not going to talk about what happened yesterday with all the pictures, and reading this stuff about Mr. X. I don't care, and not going to believe ANYTHING until I heard from the lads themselves if everything is true. The boys looked happy, looked great, and was having a great time in NY with their friends and family, and girlfriends.

I read two different stories about this Mr. X saying... and I just hope that everything is a lie, but the lads STILL take care of themselves tonight... truthfully... ANYTHING can happen, said by Mr. X OR NOT.

Here is the next chapter for the story... the picture on the side is her dress... comments would be great...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 12

(Nikki’s POV)

            It was a week before the wedding. Time for my final fitting for my dress. Luckily my mum was in town, and she was going with me and Mandy, and of course Joy had to tag along to make sure that the dress went with my wedding… excuse me HER wedding.

            Sorry but it’s my wedding day and I was going to wear this dress. My mum, Mandy, and myself picked it out after trying on 10 dresses. I keep going back to this lovely gown that we knew it was the one for me.

            I was getting ready as mum and Mandy were in the kitchen visiting and waiting for me to come out. I just put on my lose pants and top since I was going to put on the dress later, just wanted something easy to get out of.

            Soon, I walked out of my room and saw mum and Mandy see me.

            “You’re wearing that?” Mandy asked.

            “What? I want something easy to get in and out of before and after I try that dress on.”

            “That’s fine baby girl,” mum said coming over to hug me. “I can’t wait to see you in your dress and fitted.”

            I hugged her back, “I can’t either mum.”

            I heard a knock on the front door, and it opened. “Ello… Nikki… it’s Joy luv.”

            I sighed, Really… now?

            “In here Joyce,” mum said.

            Joy came in, “Ello…” she smiled and came to hug mum. “How you are Grace.”

            “Fine dear,” she said hugging her back.

            I looked at Mandy as she looked at me about to gag, which I smiled.

            “Are we ready for this?” Joy asked.

            “Can’t wait,” mum said.

            “I’m ready,” I said.

            “Let’s go…” she said.

            We grabbed our purses, headed out to her limo, and as we got inside, I saw all 6 bridesmaid.

            OMG, REALLY!!!

            “I’m sorry Mandy; there is just room for us. You’ll have to follow us over,” Joy said.