Chapter 9

AN: OMG I AM SO BUZZED WITH LISTENING TO TAKE ME HOME FROM THE BOYS THAT I LUV CHANGE MY MIND BECAUSE LOUIS SINGS FIRST LOL... BUT LOVE ALL OF THEM... I WANTED TO UPDATE EARLY AGAIN... SO HERE YOU GO... GO GET THE ALBUM IF YOU HAVEN'T YET...

Picture is from this morning of the lads on The Today Show...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 9

(Liam’s POV)

            We had the girls follow us back to our penthouse that we were staying at, and we went to get changed as the girls came inside and waited for us while seeing what film was playing.

            Crazy Boo Bear and Hazza had this crazy idea, and we all agreed. Wear each other’s clothes. Sure we’ve done it before, but it was just weird since it’s not stage performance, or outing with fans around.

            So, when we got done, I was wearing Niall’s, Niall’s wearing Zayn’s, Zayn’s wearing Harry’s, Harry’s wearing Louis’, Louis’ wearing mine.  Okay that’s funny now because we got in each other’s pants… (for all you fans out there).

            We came out as the girls were picking a movie and looks up and laughs.

            “Oh my gud…” Mandy said. “Seriously, you’re going out like that?”

            “Yes…” Zayn and Harry said at once.

            Nikki laughs, “Just hope that fans don’t see you dressed like that. They’ll defiantly know something is going on.”

            We all laughed, and headed out to the movie theater, and we got in easy and a movie fast, the girls wanted a romance comedy, so as we sat down in two row together at the top, it was in the front row, Niall, Zayn, Harry, then Mandy, Louis, Nikki, and myself behind them.

            It was a great night. We needed that break from the world outside the room and after two hours, the movie was over, and it was late and time to head home.

            We got out to the van and car, and the guys were nice telling Nikki and Mandy goodnight, and then before I got in the van I looked at Nikki.

            “I’ll see you next week for the dance.”

            “Right,” she smiled. “Thanks for everything.”

            “You’re welcome,” I said and kissed her forehead.

            I didn’t know why, I just did it. I got in as the girls got in the car, and then we took off different ways.

            “Why did you kiss Nikki?” Harry asked.

            “It was just a kiss,” I told him. “Thought that she needed it.”

            “I think someone is crushing,” Louis said.

            “I am not,” I said.

            “Dude, she’s getting married…” Niall said.

            “To that bloody hell good for nothing guy,” Zayn added.

            “She doesn’t deserve him,” Harry said.

            “She deserves better,” Lou concluded.

            “I agree,” I said.

            “So you need to talk to her, tell her not to marry him,” Harry said.