Chapter 11

AN: Hello everyone... hope you had a great Thanksgiving... the boys are back in NYC getting ready for their concert... Niall made me laugh when they tried Five Guys Burgers for the first time because we have one here and I love their burgers and fries too.  So I tweeted him to have a bite or two for me lol

Anyways, the picture is Nikki's dress for the dance and then the MV is toward the end where you'll see they went singing at a pub, so listen to it... I love it because LOU' is singing and RAPS...

Enjoy....

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 11

(Nikki’s POV)

            Days past, the guys were gone, and it was time to go dancing. I tried to talk to Greg to let Tony come, but he had booked a meeting, so once again Tony couldn’t come. So Mandy said that she would go for support, Liam texted me the night before saying that he promised to be there, and the lads too, but might be a few minutes late because they were coming back to town this afternoon.

            Mandy came over, and had me take a shower, and would pick out my dress to wear. I wasn’t going to argue about it, so I got cleaned up, and went to see the dress on the bed.

            There was a thin strap purple dress, and my purple flats beside it. It was one of my favorite dresses.

            I put it on, and decided to brush my hair and put it up into a bun so that it was out of my face, and then a little makeup, and soon I went to go find Mandy who was dressed in a deep green dress, and had high heels on.

            She looked up from her sandwich that she was eating. “WOW, you look amaZayn,” she smiled.

            “Tanks,” I smirked and went to make me a half of peanut butter and apple butter sandwich.

            All of the food from our pig-out party, I gained five pounds, but I went and ran it all off in two days. No worries.

            “So, are you ready to dance with Liam?” she asked with a smirk.

            “I guess,” I sighed.

            “What is going on in that little head of yours missy?” she asked.

            “Nothing,” I said. “I’m just going to be happy and learn the dance and Tony will just have to deal with it that I’m better than him, and if he listened he would’ve learned how to instead of being all busy and shit.”

            Mandy sighed, “I wish you would think about this… in almost two weeks, you hardly saw him, and you’ve talked to Liam more than him.”

            “And the others,” I reminded her. Hey I wasn’t leaving the others out of the circle of friends that I have with them. What girl wouldn’t?

            “I wish that you wouldn’t keep going on with this wedding…”

            “MANDY… STOP. I love Tony!” I shouted. “I am marrying him.”

            She shut up, “Fine.”

            We didn’t say anything after that. I cleaned up my mess; we ate, and headed off to the dance studio.

~*~*~*~

            We got there, and inside the room had couples warming up on the sides as the instructor Madam’ Caroline came over.