Chapter 5

A/N: OKAY A HUGE SHOTOUT TO AmazaynMel for helping me out on the chapter... the 'cake scene' anyways... I gave her an idea that I had and made it bigger... MUCH bigger, and F U N N Y... 1D style...   And she's been waiting for this chapter for a week and asking me when I was going to update, so now she can read and enjoy it LOL

There is a message at the bottom too, and here is a picture of the flowers that Nikki picks with the help from the boys.

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 5

(Nicole’s POV)

            I woke up the next morning with my alarm going off, and I saw that it was 9am. I didn’t remember setting my alarm, and then it hit me.

            “I’m going cake and flower shopping,” I said out loud.

            I have no idea why, but I squealed like a girl, yes I know I’m a girl, but it was like the teenage girl, but I think that it was because I was going to get help with the boys from One Direction.

            I got up, went to get cleaned up and ready in this really nice and cute outfit for the day. Purple blouse, black pants, black boots with the London flag on them, music note earrings, purple bag, and a 1D bracelet.

            And right on cue after I ate my small breakfast, my phone rang at 11am.

            “Ello?” I asked when I didn’t recognize the number.

            “Vas happen Nikki, it’s Zayn. Are you ready to go?” he asked.

            “Ya, I’m just waiting, unless I’m to meet up with you guys somewhere?” I asked.

            “Nope, Mandy gave us your address and we’re all outside in a black van waiting for you.”

            I grabbed my purse and looked out the window to see them.  “Oh, you are; give me a few and I’ll be right there.”

            “Food woman,” I hard Niall say in the background.

            “I’ll hurry,” I laughed ending the call, cleaned up my dish and glass in the sink, and then headed out the door with my purse, phone, and keys in hand, and locked up before heading toward the van, and saw Liam in the driver seat waving at me to come around and sit in front with him.

            I opened the door, and got inside, “Morning,” I smiled as I looked in back to see Zayn and Niall behind us, and then Louis and Harry in the far backseat.

            “Mornin’,” they chimed together.

            I sat down, shut the door and put my seatbelt on.

            “You look nice today,” Liam smiled.

            “Thank you,” I smiled. “I thought that Paul was tagging along?”

            “Not when we begged him to let us do these alone… if we need him we’ll call,” Louis said.

            Liam watched for traffic, and took off.

            “So, are you ready for your dream cake?” Harry asked in back.

            “Ya,” I smiled at him and the others. “It’s kind of exciting because my MIL isn’t going to know anything about this. It’s all going to be my way and not hers.”