Chapter 4

AN: Thanks to my one and only commenter... AmazaynMel she picked who chould play the roles of Tony, and his parents Joy and Greg. So they will be listed on the side... 

Tony-   Francisco Lachowski

Joy-     Catherine Zeta Jones

Gregory -    Antonio Banderas

OMG I LOVED THEIR PEPSI COMMERICAL... I swer I watched it a 20 times, and still laugh at their faces... and saw that there were three girls on the 'NFL' side AND everyone was wearing DIFFERENT NFL shirts... NOT just for Drew's team... LOL

ANYWAYS... ENJOY!!!!

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 4

(Nicole’s POV)

            “OMG, that was bloody amazing!” Mandy said as the concert was done and over with as fans around us were talking and leaving.

            She was right, they were really good… okay ama-Zayn. I loved the show, and live was so much better than the CD, and I knew who was who more on the singing voices on the songs now.

            “Ello!” we heard and looked to see a few fans near our area.

            “Ello,” we said back.

            “Can we ask, how you got VIP passes?” someone asked.

            I had to think fast, “Oh, my future mother-in-law hired the guys to sing at my wedding, but I wanted to make sure that they would sound great, and she got us tickets and passes so that I could hear them for myself,” I said. Hey it was the truth.

            “Lucky,” she said.

            “Have you met them?” another asked.

            “Sure did,” Mandy said. “They will be great at the wedding party for sure.”

            “So, what do you think?” another asked.

            I laughed, “Okay, I know you Directioners say their names with certain words…”

            Then at the same time they said it, “Ama-Zayn! Bril-Liam! Extraordin-Harry! Phenomi-Niall! Fabu-Louis!”

            “Ya, those words,” I agreed.

            “So what’s your favorite song?”

            “Who is your favorite?”

            I thought about it, “Well, all of them are really nice, so I really can’t pick one, favorite song? It’s a toss-up between One Thing and What Makes You Beautiful.”

            “Those are great songs,” one girl answered.

            “We have to get going,” another girl smiled, “Congrats on your wedding, sounds like it’s going to be a blast.”

            “Thank you,” I said as they waved and left.

            “Ladies,” we heard, and looked to see Paul smiling at us. “You’re requested in back by the boys,” he told us.

            “Okay,” we said and followed him in back.

            “So, what did you think of the show?” he asked.