Chapter 8

AN: Updating a day early for stuff that have to be done this week and homework... up next is Nikki going to Tony's work place for a picnic... but some drama starts...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 8

(Nicole’s POV)

            I was all dressed up, which I normally never do, but since I was going to Tony’s work place, it was all business, so I got on a pretty purple dress, my hair all curly, thanks to Mandy, my purple flats, and purple studded earrings.

            For Tony and I for the picnic, I had made two chicken salad sandwiches, chips, a bag of baby carrots… YES I know… Mandy said that I had too. Anyways, there were two bottles of water, and some brownies for dessert.

            Mandy went home as I headed for Tony’s work, got in through security, and after I got parked and headed up to his floor, I was really excited to see him. I stepped out of the elevator, and saw them all busy around the office, men and women, and Greg’s secretary saw me she smiled.

            “Evening Nikki,” she smiled.

            “Hello Mel,” I answered. “Could you tell me where Tony is?” I asked. “I brought him a dinner picnic.”

            “In a business meeting,” she said.

            I sighed, “Of course.” I sighed, “Could I go back there then?” I asked. “To his office?”

            “Of course dear,” she smiled.

            I went down toward the end of the hallway along the side for Tony’s office, and I saw the group of men and women in a meeting talking. I spotted Tony sitting beside his father as they were listening to the group talking, that I smiled and waved to get Tony and Greg’s attention somehow, someone else saw me, and waved back. Then Tony saw me as Greg smiled and waved me into the room, that I went ahead and opened the door.

            “Hello Nicole,” Greg said with a smile.

            “Hello,” I looked around, “Everyone.”

            “Hello…” they chimed.

            “May I ask what you’re doing here?”

            I smiled, “I brought dinner for Tony and I to have.”

            Tony smiled at me as the others smiled at him, but this wasn’t a pleased smile.

            “Well, son… why don’t you go have your dinner with your future wife,” Greg told him.

            “Right,” Tony said standing up. “Excuse me, Mr. Mayor… my fiancée and I have a dinner date that I wasn’t aware of.”

            “Of course,” the Mayor said smiling at me.

            Tony comes over and glares at me, “We need to talk,” he said under his breath before he walks out of the room, as I wave to the group, saying ‘bye’, and followed Tony to his office. As I got there he shut the door as I went in and turned around.

            “Nicolette, I told you before, you can’t come to the office while I’m working…” he said very rudely.

            “Tony, I haven’t seen or talked to you since last night, but the last time we had a date was three months ago, and I thought that this would be a great time to talk, about us, the wedding…”