Chapter 10

AN: Here is another update... the picture is the lads looking so handsome from yesterday while meeting the Queen herself... I saw other pics and they were nervous, you could tell...

~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 10

(Nikki’s POV)

            A wisp of cloud, I was dreaming I was something soft, I kept snuggling into it, sighing, my breathing came out a little better, I felt like my fever was gone, thank god for Momma Styles miracle soup.

            I woke up, my throat wasn't itching anymore, I still could do with some water, plus it felt way too hot to stay in a stuffy room.

            I got out of Liam's embrace, I nearly stepped on Zayn but hopped over him, I tiptoed around each of the guys, my sock clad feet padded softly against the wood floor, I went to me bedroom, grabbed some clean and dry clothes and sweats from my closet before heading to the bathroom. I smelt horrible and looked disgusting.

            I looked over at the time on my phone and it was nearly seven in the evening. I should probably order us some pizza, I grabbed my phone ordering seven pizzas with different toppings and told them to charge it to Tony's tap; before you say anything, his friend works there. 

            Personally, after all that One Direction has done for me to make me happy, I couldn't wait to see the look on Joy's face when she saw how I made 'my' wedding looked better, that will teach her not to mess with me. But I still had much to do, what the heck was I going to do through the dancing?

            I turned on my I-Pod on shuffle, the boys were knocked out cold so I couldn't help it, but I sang loud. It's not like they were going to hear me, right?

            Their hit song, ‘Live while We're Young’ came on, I decided to remix it, girl style while getting in the shower.

Hey boy I'm waiting on yah, I'm waiting on yah.

Come on and let me sneak you out.

            I washed some shampoo in my hair, I loved strawberry.

And have a celebration, a celebration.

            I continued mouthing the words.

The music up the window's down.

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do.