0.2

Four Years
'really wish I didn't try but I did'

Alina sat on her bed with Zach on the ground beside her

Alina sat on her bed with Zach on the ground beside her. "I'm leaving tomorrow." She stayed as if it was the first time she'd told him but it was the hundredth. Her hand over the edge as they held onto each other tightly. "I know, Lina. You go and finish the tour and see other guys." The jealousy sinking in as suddenly Alina slide off the hotel bed and sat beside him.

"You're the only guy I want." The two had spent the past two weeks together, hanging out with both their families or together. Their moms being the best friends, so Lina and Zach became Zalina according to Naomi and Marisol, Elizabeth didn't care but everyone knew she secretly shipped it. "What?" Zach looked up quickly as she stared into his eyes with a smile on her face.

"I only want you, Zachary Dean Herron." With that she grabbed his neck and kissed him, it being both their first kiss but the second their lips had touched a wave of electricity went through them both. He pulled her waist slightly to get a better angle, until the door was thrown open. "OMG Zalina is happening!" Naomi screamed as the two shuffled away from each other but still held hands.

"What did they do?" Marisol asked as she came down the hotel hallway. "They were kissing! Jalissa, you're daughters getting some!" The two girls ran away to go tell everyone as Zach looked into Alina's eyes. "What are we?" He questioned as she leaned into his side, "Wanna go out, Herron?" Alina asked with a rush of confidence.

"Yes!" He steadied himself, "That's cool." She rolled her eyes before frowning, "We cant tell my fans, I don't want you getting hate, especially when you're just getting recognized for the video me and the girls posted. Is that okay with you?" Alina asked worriedly but all he did was smile, "I'm happy because I have you, that's all that matters to me."

She smiled and threw her arms around him as laughs escaped his lips.

They were happy!,  to bad they
didn't stay that way.

———————
The girls stood at the airport with the Herron's, Jalissa, security and their manager Scott 'Dah Hottie' as their fans say. Alina walked beside Zach but couldn't hold his hand. So she hugged his hoodie as they signed autographs to fans. Making their way to the private jet, they ignored paparazzi. Finally getting to the plane area, they all said goodbyes to each other but Zach and Alina walked away.

"You'll get their one day, Zach. And when you do, you can join me in LA. I can't wait for that day, then we can tell everybody." Zach smiled as he now had a new goal, to make the beautiful girl in front of him proud.
He did but not for long.
"Everybody?" She nodded before pecking his cheek, "I have to go, Zach, I'll see you soon." He watched her walk away and run into the jet as his mom dragged him away.

———
The two had been FaceTiming everyday, even when he started touring with some guys, including Jack Avery. Even when she had to model, charity concerts and tours. Both growing into big things, her and her band at 12.3 million and him in the thousands. She was proud of him, he fulfilled his goal. Still no one knew about them besides her band and their families.

It was perfection.

They were 14 years old and in love, the world wouldn't know more a while. But they did and it was the greatest thing. But all good things come to an end at one point.

————
Alina stood at the Jingle Bell Ball about to perform her newest song with her girls call 'Secret Love Song'. Marisol walked onto the stage and started to sing with the others following behind her as they sat down on stools.

"
When you hold me in the street and you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that
'Cause I'm yours
We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you, I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough
It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face
But we know this, we got a love that is homeless
Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours
When you're with him, do you call his name
Like you do when you're with me, does it feel the same?
Would you leave if I was ready to settle down?
Or would you play it safe and stay?
Girl you know this, we got a love that is hopeless
Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours
And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby
I don't wanna hide us away
Tell the world about the love we making
I'm living for that day
Someday
Why can't I hold you in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that we could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours, I'm yours
Oh, why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
'Cause I'm yours
Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours
Why can't we be like that?
Wish we could be like that
"

(Marisol sings Jesy Part, Alina sings Perrie, Elizabeth sings Jades and Naomi sings Leigh-Anne's)