0.7

One Year
'am I still not good enough'

Alina smiled brightly as Zach walked into her room tiredly, "Hi baby

Alina smiled brightly as Zach walked into her room tiredly, "Hi baby." She greeted as he kicked off his shoes before laying down beside her. Cuddling into her side as she continued to work on the 'Salute' album. "Hi baby girl, what are you doing?" He questioned as he threw his leg over hers.
"Working on the album, how was the studio?" She questioned as she continued to move the sound of the songs as Zach stared up at her. "It was good, you know the usual hah."

He wasn't at the studio.

Oh and Alina knew that, she just refused to believe the truth. Zach would never. He loved her, that was true but not enough. She smiled softly kissing his cheek, "I love you." Zach's heart stopped, what would he say? How do you respond to that when you're not sure you truly love them. "Me too." Alina paused looking at him for a second but his eyes were closed. He fell asleep. A tear slipped down her cheek as she closed her laptop.

Taking her phone out of her hoodie pocket, quickly she unlocked her phone and clicked on messages. Scrolling till she found the group chat of her and her girls.

-
💋LittleMix💋

tinylina- I think
Zach's cheating at me

mommyeliz-
I'll have the trap boys
take him on a hike but he
won't come back

queensol-
What I'll kill him

babynaomi-
I'll shove a stick up
his ass

tinylina-
Thanks guys it's just
I asked Jonah if they were
at the studio but he said
he wasn't but Zach said he was

queensol-
Aww babygirl
maybe he's gonna
surprise you

mommyeliz-
Yeah maybe

babynaomi-
Or he's just cheating

mommyeliz-
NAOMI JOHNSON

tinylina-
yeah either or

tinylina-
I said I love you and
he said me too
he always said I love you
too

queensol-
He was probably
already tired

babynaomi-
yeah

tinylina-
Oh I guess ur right
sry for bothering you guys

mommyeliz-
It's okay we luv u
Gn

babynaomi-
Gn

queensol-
Goodnight

tinylina-
Goodnight cuties

-
Alina set her phone down as she put her laptop on the night stand and placing her phone on top. She ran a hand through Zach's hair as he grabbed her waist pulling her down to lay beside himself. The two cuddled into each other's arms as she leaned her head into his chest. He pressed a soft kiss on the top of her head. Alina laid awake so did Zach but his eyes were closed.

His heart and mind raced as his first love laid against him, he just wasn't sure if he still loved her. If he loved her more than Kay, it's wrong he knows that, since that blonde beauty entered his life, he wasn't so sure about loving Alina any more. Alina was his first everything and he knew he still felt for her but he knew he felt more for Kay.

-
Zach watched as Alina slipped into her vans, the 17 year old girl was going out with Marisol for the day. A smile on her lips as she looked up to see Zach staring at her. "Why are you staring at me?" She laughed and blushed as he looked away from her. "I'm staring cause you're cute." Alina blushed again before Marisol opened the door.

"Naomi and Elizabeth left so let's go." Alina nodded before kissing Zach's cheek. "Bye Zach, love you." She grabbed her phone before following Marisol downstairs. "Bye! Be careful!" When the front door shut, Zach stood up and grabbed everything that was his from the room.

He walked around the house as he waited for his Uber, he looked at the pictures and though back to each one. "I'm such an ass." He whispered to himself as he found a picture of him and Alina. Zach unlocked his phone and switched his lock screen from Alina to Kay.

-

alinadelray- spent the day with her 💘

Tagged- @itzmarisol and @randomstrangerthattookthepic

Liked by jalissadelray, zachswife, tatedoll and 12.4 million others

Comments-
tatedoll- Queens

zachswifey- ur both stunning

jalissadelray- that's my girls

jonahmarais- my bffs
SeaveyDaniel- excuse u my bff is Marisol
User5- shes ur gf bro

ElizabethMiller- I would be jealous but I'm with @ColbyBrock

baby.naomi- I'm on set lol

User7- Where is Zach's comments?

View All Comments