0.18

August 17, 2019
'Maybe our goodbye was for the best'
———

Zach stared into Alina's teary eyes as she sniffed and wiped a stray tear

Zach stared into Alina's teary eyes as she sniffed and wiped a stray tear. "I-I-."  
"Don't, Zach. Just don't." The two stared at each other for a second as suddenly the night streets were empty. It was just the two of them. "We should go to the hotel." Alina whispered softly.

"Alina..., I still love you and I know that you're with Brandon and I know that he makes you happy, but I love so much that it hurts. I'm so sorry that I couldn't be happy with everything I had. I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry for everything I ever did to you. I'll love you forever." Turning into the hotel, tears spilling from Zach's eyes as he ran inside, Alina following closely behind.

"Zach!" She yelled running towards him as he ran up the stairs, Alina taking the elevator to get to the 5th floor before him. Tapping her hand softly on the wall, she leaned on, "Hurry up!" She screamed at the door as it finally opened, running out as Zach ran through the stairs door. Him being closer to the hotel door as he opened the door and hurriedly went inside.

"Zach!" Alina yelled as she went through the door, "Can yo-. Wh-what are you guys doing here? You're supposed to be in LA." Alina stuttered as she noticed the PM members that sat beside the boys of WDW and the other girls of Little Mix. "We need to talk." Brandon replied as they both walked out of the hotel room and it's the hallway.

"What's going on with us? Alina, I love you-." Brandon whispered to her, "I love you, too B." Alina replied as he shook his head softly, "You love, Zach. I get that." He was cut off as Alina was whispering "no" but Brandon gave her a look, "Alina, I'm not gonna force you to want me back, because you still hung up on him and it's okay. Honestly, I still kinda got feelings for Charlotte."

Alina gaped as she stared at him, "B,... I'm so sorry." She whispered before breaking into tears as he pulled her into a hug, "It's alright Alina, I see the way you look at him, you'll never look at me like that because he is your always and he always will be. But I'll still be there for you, beautiful." Wiping away her tears softly Alina laughed.

"Everyone thought I was gonna break up with you, but you did." Brandon laughed softly, "Friends?" Nodding her head softly they shook hands before going back into the room, the group waiting patiently on the couch. "Well?" Marisol questioned as she and Zach were the only impatient ones in the group, Daniel nudged her softly.

"We are done." Alina replied as she sat down beside Zion and Edwin. "Wait, really?" Corbyn questioned as Brandon nodded, "Yeah, but we're friends still, it was a good what three months?" Alina paused slightly thinking it over, "I thought it was four? Ehh, it doesn't matter anymore."