0.13

June 7, 2019
'i'm sorry, i wasn't everything you wanted'

June 7, 2019'i'm sorry, i wasn't everything you wanted'

brandon_arrega- cute cute

Tagged- @alinadelray

Liked by beautychickee, zionkuwonu, jonahmarais and 9.5 million others

Comments-

alinadelray- u make me blush ☺️ jk loser but ur still sweet 💘

baby.naomi- I know she fine
tomholland2013- So r u love

ColbyBrock- hey that's my little sister
User1- But do they know that

User7- shes so beautiful 😍

zionkuwonu- that's my bff
itzmarisol- She my bff
SeaveyDaniel- the hell Marisol I'm ur bff
itzmarisol- don't know bout that buddy

imzachherron- u guys r cute
alinadelray- I know I am 😂

View All Comments

-
The group sat under the stars around the campfire, Alina leaned into Brandons arms much like the other couples but then there was Zion, Austin and Daniel, and supposed to be Marisol and Nick but Marisol laid her head in Nicks chest and sat on his legs. Daniel stared at them saltily as Nick had the girl Daniel wanted. "So what's the surprise you guys talked about?" Christina asked.

The girls looked at each other, "We have another album." They replied in unison, everyone's eyes widened, "You dropped an album like five days ago." The girls nodded, "Yeah but then Colby broke our babygirls heart so I shaded him." Alina dropped her meme glasses on, showing her shade. Everyone laughed at her as she pulled her guitar from behind her and Brandon. "Wanna hear one of the songs, it won't be out for another month for ?"

Alina started to strum her guitar softly when they agreed. "I call this post breakup song, 'I Told You So'. Oh and I'm not gonna sing my high notes cause I'm half asleep." She stayed causing the group to laugh softly.