0.12

June 7, 2019
' you said 'i love you' I said it to, the only difference is I didn't lie to you'

Brandon held Alina upside down in his arms as Elizabeth and Naomi ran from Edwin, Austin and Zion

Brandon held Alina upside down in his arms as Elizabeth and Naomi ran from Edwin, Austin and Zion. Marisol was sat on a towel on the sand, lips locked her ice cream come as Nick sat beside her playing music on their stereo. A camp fire about four feet from them, the group having a beach day as their break before Salute tour. "B!, put me down!" Alina squealed out as the boy walked closer to the ocean, "Agh!" She screamed followed by giggles.

Brandon lifted her up and held her waist so he could drop her in without her landing on her head. Alina held Brandon tightly so he couldn't drop her in, well just her, so instead the boy dived in with her. The raven haired girls smirk gone in seconds as the cold water hit her body. "Alina, Brandon their here!" Elizabeth yelled causing the pair to look over and see the WDW boys and their girlfriends.

Alina decided to invite them so they could all get over themselves, on both parts. A squeal left her lips as a harsh wave hit her side, Brandon quickly grabbing her before the ocean took her. They both burst out laughing before they started racing to the beach. Zach stared at them, a frown on his face as his fist clenched angrily. Kay elbowed him as she scoffed under her breath.

"Oh my gosh, you brought Lavender!" Alina squealed happily as she ran over to them, Gabbie lifted Lavender from Jacks arms and held her so Alina could greet her. After Alina went gogo for Lavender she greeted the others, Brandon staring Zach down as Zach stared Alina down. "CorBean, Chickee, Honah, Noodles, ZachAttack, Doll and I don't have a name for you yet Kay. How's life?" Kay held Zach's arm, Tate was on Jonah's back and Christina was on Corbyns because the two couples were racing, Jack held Gabbie hand, while Gabbie carried Lavender. Daniel stared at Marisol.

"Good." They stated in unison as Alina grabbed Brandon's arm, "Come on then." She lead them to the others, everyone greeted each other slightly awkwardly. "Seriously, we are here to be best friends again, so everyone lighten up. Nick, music!" Nick scrolled through the playlist and clicked on CNCO playlist. "Thanks Nick." "No problem, Ma." Everyone went back to the water, except Zach and Kay, the pair walked around but she looked slightly upset with him.

Brandon kissed Alinas cheek softly, a bright smile came to her lips but a blush followed as she saw Gabbie wink at her. The two have been dating for two days now but only the girls and boys knew, much like when she was dating Zach. "So you two are dating?" A voice Alina instantly knew to be Zach's asked from behind them causing them to turn to see Zach carrying Kay on his back. "Yeah, for two days now." Brandon responded with a grin as he kissed her head.

Kay's eyed widened, slightly surprised that Alina moved on, 'That's why she was so nice to me, she moved on.' "Lina, B!" Zion called them over as he showed the food that Marcel dropped off. "Food!" Alina cheered happily causing both Brandon and Zach to smile. "Come on B, let's go!" She grabbed his hand and they booth raced out of the water to go join the others. Kay looked at Zach, "You need to stop staring at her because like it or not she's happy with someone else, so let her be happy for a minute, would yah?"

Zach watched as Kay ran onto the beach and sat down beside Austin who handed her a burger and fries. "Thanks." She muttered as Zach walked over and sat down beside her. "I'm happy for her, the last time we saw her she didn't look to good but she's happy now and that makes me happy." Kay looked into Zach's eyes as the fire light eliminates his eyes, "No, it makes you jealous, she's your first love, Zach. It hurts when they move on, and it sucked for her but she didn't try to hurt or ruin us. She supported us, even when it hurt, for her sack do the same."

Zach nodded and took her hand, "I love you, Kay." The blonde smiled slightly knowing he meant it, "I love you too." "Brandon!" Alina laughed as he grabbed her waist and lifted her up as Marisol and Nick left to walk. "You're so stupid!" She whined as he put her down, Brandon smiled cheekily and went to kiss her only for her to run off the opposite way Nick and Marisol went. "Alina!" He called before running after her.

The whole group watched the happy couple with smiles on their faces, even Zach. It hurt now but it'd fade away.

Would it?