0.5

Two Years
'he was my priority, I was an option'

Alina sat on a big table with the girls, managers, producers, and tour people and their photographer Peter

Alina sat on a big table with the girls, managers, producers, and tour people and their photographer Peter. They were discussing their world tour all together setting dates and times but all Alina could think about was what she was gonna wear to her and Zach's date.

Red or blue? What about white or black? Dress or Jeans or skirt? Crop top?

"Alright tour starts next month and ends in seven months." Alina looked up as everyone began to get up, she hurriedly followed the girls out. The whole way to the limo she thought about how, her and Zach's three years was in the sixth month of tour. She sighed as she slipped into the limo but smiled when she found five boys in the limo.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned as she sat down beside Zach. "What want us to leave?" Jonah joked as Naomi sat down beside Jack and Daniel. "No, it's just you're in our limo when you're not supposed to be." Elizabeth pointed out bit continued to text Colby, Naomi rolling her eyes as Jonah stared at the girl longingly.

She coughed loudly as she elbowed Jonah, who snapped out of his trance instantly. "Jonah hows Tate?, hmm? Is she good? Are you two good?" Jonah laughed cooly trying to play off his entrancement. "She's good and we're doing great, in fact I might give her a promise ring."

Alina's eyebrows raised as she looked at her hand, no promise ring in sight, she and Zach have been together for Two Years and five months. Jonah and Tate have been together for about five months now and he's giving her a promise ring. Maybe it because Zach actually loves Alina but wouldn't that mean she would have already gotten it?

Zach stared at Alina, who stared at her hands, he smiled to himself knowing what he had in his pocket. He took her hand giving it a bit of a squeeze causing her to look up at him. Leaning down slightly he pecked her lips, "We heard about tour, so Zach made us come down here so see when you're going." Corbyn replied to the first question.

Marisol nodded as she leaned against Daniel, the pair always acting as 'best friends' but they obviously felt for each other. "We leave at the end of the month and we come back after seven months." Zach looked at Alina, who stared back at him, "We went through a year, we can make it." Alina nodded at Zach's words but looked down at her legs, "I know but our birthdays and our 3 year anniversary, I'm gonna be on tour."

The two sat quietly as the limo finally came to a stop at the girls house. Everyone got out of the limo, saying goodbye to Marcel. Alina went to follow the others, but Zach grabbed her hand pulling her back. She smiled at him as Jonah shut the front door, Zach pulled her into his arms, wrapping his arms around her waist before kissing her soft, painted lips. "Wanna walk?"

The girl nodded as Zach took her hand and they walked around the grounds around the mansion. "So, what did you wanna talk about?" Alina asked as she leaned her body into Zach's chest. "I just wanna be with you, is that so bad? I love you." They both paused at his words, "I-I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.... I'm an idiot-."

Alina pressed her lips to his causing him to shut his mouth, "I love you, Zachary Dean Herron and you are not an idiot." He smiled picking her up and spinning her around causing her to laugh. "Put me down." He set her down and kissed his lips again. Zach pulled out a small red velvet box from his pocket, slowly opening it. "I know it's not a wedding ring and it will be one day, it's just a promise ring for now. I guess what I'm trying to say is will you be my always and forever?"

The second the words escaped his mouth, Alina was hugging him tightly. "Yes! I love you so much." Zach grinned and blushed widely as he slipped the rose ring on her finger. The diamond in the shape of a rose as tiny vine engraving shaped the ring part. Suddenly a camera flashed causing both Zach and Alina to turn to the flash, finding their friends/band mates standing their with smirks on their faces.

"Way to ruin the moment guys, come on Alina, we have reservations to catch." Zach took her hand again as the group awed as the couple walked to the limo both blushing.

-

alinadelray- And suddenly all the love songs were about you

Tagged- @imzachherron

Liked by FinnWolfardOffical, HarryStyles, haileesteinfield and 9.3 million years

Comments-

SadieSink- the cutest couple sry @nataliadyer and @charlieheaton

User4- omggggg I luv them so much

SeaveyDaniel- I am so lonely....
User5- I'm single
itzmarisol- same 😔

baby.naomi- Why r u so cute

jalissadelray- the cutest ♥️

User2- obsesssed

Lonergirl- let's talk about the photo it's amazing

LorenGray- I feel so lonely

View All Comments....