0.10

June 1, 2019
'but now I'll pick up the mess you made'

June 1, 2019'but now I'll pick up the mess you made'

alinadelray- my best friend- she's the reason I held on so long- she is my inspiration- my rock- she cheers me up- she doesn't leave even when i tell her too- she sings me to sleep when all I do is cry- she makes me eat when I want to die- without...

alinadelray- my best friend- she's the reason I held on so long- she is my inspiration- my rock- she cheers me up- she doesn't leave even when i tell her too- she sings me to sleep when all I do is cry- she makes me eat when I want to die- without her I wouldn't be here to this day, I wouldn't be smiling, I would hate myself if I didn't have her.

Tagged- @itzmarisol

Comments-

ElizabethMiller- it's okay to not be okay sometimes

ColbyBrock- stay strong beautiful

itzmarisol- my love I cried

Fan1- I hate Zach Heroin

Fan4- I luv u so much queen

beautychickee- I'll love u forever

tatedoll- we love you don't forget that

baby.naomi- my little sister is breaking and it hurts so bad

imreeseherron- don't be sad over zachy he's so dumb

devynlundy- stay strong girly you'll be okay

Click to View All Comments-

———
Alina sighed as she stepped out of the limo on Saturday morning, the girl had decided to go to the Grove hoping to get some things of her mind. She greeted many of her fans with a bright smile on her face, one she would always have before Zach ended their relationship about three months back. However, Zach breaking up with her was the trigger of her depression, because it lead to her world falling apart.

Jalissa Del Ray was in the hospital getting treated for skin cancer and she was slowly forgetting everything, even Alina. So Alina didn't visit her because who wants to go see someone they love slowly die and forget about them. Elizabeth and Colby has broken up about two days ago and the oldest of Little Mix refuses to talk to anyone about it. Plus, Alina couldn't go talk to any of the Trap House gang because Elizabeth would be upset.

Alina was also under a lot of stress as she worked on the Salute album that was long overdue. She's also been struggling with her anxiety but can't tell anyone because then they'll make her take a break but how could she when she has the fanbase of 50 million counting on her. And now she didn't even have Zach to hold her hand and help her.

The young women was losing her mind, she was falling apart and no one knew. Not Marisol or Naomi. The only people who had the slightest clue were the people she hated most. The people who let her down. The boy that left her when she needed him most.

Alina sighed softly as she hid around a corner and slide down. 'This was a bad idea.' She thought as she looked at all the happy and laughing people around her. A tear slide down as she laid her head in her hands. Then another tear, then another and another, until the girl was sobbing.

She sat on the cold, dirty ground and cried her eyes out while happy people walked past. A few minutes past and the world was still falling apart. The world wasn't spinning anymore and the sun wasn't as bright. It was like the world turned black and white.

"Are you okay?" The sudden question startled her, no one ever asks her that unless she accidentally crashed into something or fell. Alina looked up instantly and saw four unfamiliar boys staring down at her, and one crouched down in front of her. She sniffed, "I'm just peachy." The five boys eyes widened at they realized who she was, "Y-you're Alina Del Ray!"

One of the boys with jet black hair and a sharp jawline whispered. Alina wiped her face and stood up as the boy crouching in front of her helped her up. "Ugh yeah, that's me, I'm sorry you had to um see me like that." She looked down softly but the boys quickly explained that it was okay and that it happens to everyone. "Are you sure I mean... I mean when I meet fans, I'm always smiling to make them feel happy but you kinda meet me when I'm having a mental breakdown."

The boy with dreads laughed, "Everyone had one at least once in their lifetime." The boy with that crouched down in front of her stuck out his hand, "I'm Brandon, that's Nick, Zion, Austin and Edwin." He pointed at each of the boys, "We're a band, called PrettyMuch. We're in your old label." Alina frowned at his following sentence after he introduced himself. "Are you okay?" Nick asked her as he noticed her frown.

She nodded softly, "Yeah, I just have a bad history with bands and that label." The five boys nodded softly as they shared a look between themselves. "Come on, we can give you a lift home." Nick offered as Edwin grabbed her purse that she left on the floor. Alina nodded feeling safe with the group of boys, a feeling she hasn't felt in a while. Brandon flashed her a small smile and for a split second butterflies filed her stomach.

She shook her head softly as if to get it out of her mind, "I think we're gonna be great friends." The boys all smiled as they lead her to their car, had they been anyone else she would be screaming for help. But for some reason these boys made her feel safe and cared for. That's when she noticed that the second she was with them, her mind and heart stopped racing.

The world suddenly has color.