0.3

Three Years
'I gave you a lot, damn I regret it'

Alina waited impatiently at the airport for Zach and his soon to be band

Alina waited impatiently at the airport for Zach and his soon to be band. She didn't bring security so she had to dress unlike herself. She was newly turned 15 along with Zach, their one year coming up soon. But today she was seeing him after a year. She snuggled into the hoodie he'd given her, well she's taken from him. A grin on her lips as she walked closer to his boarding thing.

She squealed excited as the people started to come out of the door. The second the five boys came out the door, she was jumping onto Zach. "Wow! Already have a fan." One of the boy giggled only to be hit, "That's his girlfriend remember." "Wait,'we're actually meeting her, I thought she was make believe."

Pulling away from Zach's arms, she looked at the four boys with a smile. All of their eyes widened when they realized who their bandmates girlfriend was. "Zach, how is your girlfriend Alina Del Ray?" They whisper shouted, "I told you already, just not her name!" He responded as he held her hand. "Wait, I thought you just took that out a romance novel or something."

"Hi I'm Alina, Zach's girlfriend." She smiled as Zach pecked her cheek. "I'm Daniel Seavey, this is Corbyn Besson, Jonah Marais and Jack Avery." Alina smiled at them as they began to walk to the entrance, "Are you guys okay if you go in the limo? I don't wanna freak you guys out, we decorated a lot." They all nodded excited as they got to the door of the airport, Jack pulled down Daniels pants causing his willy to pop out.

Alina burst out laughing as Zach moved her away to protect her innocent, virgin eyes. Daniel pulled his pants up embarrassed before going outside to the limo before putting their bags in the trunk.

All sliding into the PowerPuff Girls themed limo that the girls had decked out. "PowerPuff Girls?" Corbyn questioned as he threw a Blossom pillow at Daniel. "Ouch that hurt!" Alina smiled as she leaned into Zach's side, "Yeah, we were all obsessed with the Power Puff girls when we were younger." She explained as she looked at the driver, Marcel.

"Marcel, can you take us back home so they could rest? We'll give you guys a tour." Alina asks as the older man nodded. "Of course, kid." He stated knowing the girl hated him calling her that, so he shut the divider between them.

Alina turned back to the five boys who stared in awe out the windows. She smiled as Zach slipped his hand into hers. "Why didn't you tell us or anyone about you guys?" Jonah questioned the couple that sat across from him.

"Zach, could get hate, especially with him just starting out, so we kept it out of the media. Some things are better left off, unknown." Alina replied as Zach squeezed her hand.

"Well I'm dating the love of my life, her names Christina Marie, she's a beauty blogger and is an amazing person in general-."

"We get it Corbyn, you're a married man!" Jack screeched causing the group to start laughing as Corbyn blushed. Then, the car came to a stop at the Mixers house, "You guys eat and rest, then later we could go check out LA."

They all slipped out of the car as the boys looked around in awe, Alina unlocks her front door. Rolling her eyes as Marisol was yelling at Naomi for some reason. "I'm home and I brought the boys!" She yelled causing girls to stop yelling and come to the door as the boys
looked around in awe.

"Where's Elizabeth?" Alina questioned as she locked her front door. "Out with her boyfriend, Colebert Brock." Naomi chuckled as she threw out Colby's name.

"So you must be Zach's, band, I'm Naomi. That's Marisol, the Mexican beauty right there." The four boys eyes went wide as they eyed, Zach.

"You know all of them!" Jack whisper yelled at Zach, who held Alina's hand. "Obviously, we're standing in their house." Zach laughed lightly as he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly as the front door opened revealing Elizabeth Miller.

"Oh hi. I forgot you landed today, Zach." Elizabeth hugged the boy before smiling at the others.

Daniel continued to stare at his celebrity crush, Marisol, the Saudi Arabian beauty however was taken as was obviously Elizabeth and Naomi. Naomi dating actor, Tom Holland, and Elizabeth who dated Colby Brock. Marisol was dating Noah Centineo.

Meaning all the girls of Little Mix were taken and two were taken from Why Don't We. "Oh um I'm Corbyn Besson, that's Jonah Marais, Jack Avery and Daniel Seavey, you know Zach. And-."

"We're Why Don't We." The girl group laughed at the boys, "That's cute, you're naturals." Alina pointed out as they sat down on the coach, the boys falling asleep almost instantly. Marisol looked at a sleeping Daniel with a soft smile before heading upstairs with Elizabeth and Naomi.

Alina sat criss cross applesauce as she wrote 'No More Sad Songs'. Zach's head on her shoulder as she typed out the song. Looking at him from the corner of her eye a feeling of happiness spread through her.

That feeling didn't last.