0.15

June 15, 2019
'I think the saddest thing in the world is to watch someone you loved turn into everything you hate'

June 15, 2019'I think the saddest thing in the world is to watch someone you loved turn into everything you hate'

Alina smiled brightly as humanly possible as she greeted her fans. Trying to cover up the overwhelming feeling of sadness. She'd just been told that her mother's condition had gotten worse. "I love you so much, Alina!" "You're my idol, Alina!" "I want to be just like you, Alina!" All her fans cheers swam in her head as she attempted to make the sadness go away but to no avail.

Naomi nudged the younger girl, who stared into space, "Come on, Lina we need to get dressed for the show." Alina walked past the three girls and into her changing room with a frown as she pulled on the firey body suit. A sigh escaped her lips as she opened the door to see the three worried girls, whom she'd abandoned two minutes before. "Lina come on, we need to talk about it."

"What's there to talk about Elizabeth?! My mom is practically gone already!, I cried already, I'm over it!" Alina argued angrily as she shoved past Marisol, who grabbed her arm angrily. "Don't talk to us like that! We're trying to help you!" "If you want to help then leave me alone! The second my mom forgot who I was,... that was when I decided to move on, so let me!"

The girls all headed to stage about to start but Alina decided to tell her fans. "Before we start I have an announcement! So a lot of you have been asking where my mom has been as she's not making her instagram comment on my post or at concerts. Well I guess I'll just tell you before I break down. My mom has a form of Alzheimer's and a serious case of skin cancer and I um just got informed that she's gotten worse. Much worse.... and I know most of you would want me to go and be with her but she wouldn't...."

Taking a deep breath I continued, "She is the most supportive person I've ever met. And she would be so mad at me if I dropped tour and my life to go watch her slowly pass. And it hurts to see her when she can't remember me. So I'm going to stay away from her for a bit, just like her favorite quote to throw at me when I'm sad is, 'everything happens for a reason, pain and all',.... so we're sad right now so I guess we'll start with The Cure."

With that the concert started and the #prayforjalissa was trending #1.

-