0.11

June 1, 2019- June 2, 2019
'i'll be there for you'

June 1, 2019- June 2, 2019 'i'll be there for you'

katiepiper- I got to meet @alinadelray today and she was super nice

katiepiper- I got to meet @alinadelray today and she was super nice. She literally greeted every single one of her fans that came up to her. I want to be just like her. 💕💘

Tagged- @alindelray

Liked by lesliecarter, fans8, aka_babygirl and 546 others

Comments-
aka_babygirl- I got to meet her too she's so great and amazing

Presley*_A- lucky

alinadelray- it was so fun meeting you guys today, I have some of the best friends in the world
katiepiper- oh my gosh u saw my post!

View All Comments

-
Alina sighed softly as she reread one of her fans Instagram caption, 'I want to be just like her' repeated over and over in her head. "You okay?" Brandon whispered to her as the boys continued to scream the lyrics of, 'That's My Type'. "Yeah, I guess it's just all my fans rely on me and dream of meeting me, when me isn't that great right now." Brandon nodded fully getting the pop-stars words, "Yeah, I get that. But I think you are amazing, even if you are going through something. I'll be there for you."

Just like that Alina Del Ray, was hooked on the Mexican-Caucasian boy that sat beside her in a van that the boys spray painted. She smiled widely at him before looking down at her phone when it pinged signaling she got a text message. Seeing 'Six Skanks' at the top of her phone, that was her and the WDW boys groupchat name. The raven haired girl rolled her eyes and muted the chat before looking back at Brandon who kept pulling Edwins curls, the Egghead then threatened to crash the car. Alina was in a fit of giggles, making Brandon smile to himself, that was his goal.

To make her laugh.

"Alright guys, so we're here, but um this isn't the here we discussed." The group looked outside the windows and found the fair, not Alina's house. "What the hell? We were supposed to take Alina home!" Nick hits Edwins head. "Oh my god, can we go on that one!" Alina calls like a child as she stared out the window. The boys looked at her in surprise, but all started to climb out of the van.