0.19

August 19, 2019
"you'll be my always, my always..."

LittleMix- when this is over, when our time has come to an end, when our music stops coming out, when the crowds stop cheering our names, when our harmonies go separate ways, and the spotlight shines down on the new era

LittleMix- when this is over, when our time has come to an end, when our music stops coming out, when the crowds stop cheering our names, when our harmonies go separate ways, and the spotlight shines down on the new era. Will you forget about us?

Tagged- @baby.naomi, @peterphotos, @ElizabethMiller, @itzmarisol, @alinadelray

Liked by foreverlm5, zoeylavern, natalienoel, and 37.8 million others

Comments-

likeforalina- why so emotional?

jeffwittek- y'all good?

imzachherron- never again <3

SeaveyDaniel- no one can forget how amazing you all were

MillieBobbyBrown- NEVER

SadieSink- never I'm always gonna be a Mixer

User7- how could we? Y'all amazing

User16- you brought me to a good place when everyone was trying to bring me down

User4- not trynna be weird but @itzmarisol's ass tho, like I wish I had it 😂

Mixer101- no I'll never forget you guys because you brought so much more happiness in the past year, than the stars in the sky

till-the-end- we needed you so much this year because you guys brought so many people happiness and courage to be who they are.

beautychickee- wtf am I crying? 😖🥺
User10- same
2019sucksazz- I felt that

Click to View All Comments

————

alinadelray- sad birds still sing

liked by imryanherron, ashleymaybesson, islastanford, and 22.3 million others

Comments-

imryanherron- that's my sister in law

alinadelray- @imryanherron oh i-

zionkuwonu- cutie

foreverlm5- damn she going through a lot rn and still manages to smile

ZalinaIsBest- the fit tho

imzachherron- 🥰😖

ashelymaebesson- best friend what's wrong?

alinadelray- @ashelymaebesson wassup cutie-pie

User8- im going to the concert tonight

User000- same @User8

annaseavey- dang girl is cute cute but what's wrong why you a sad bird? 😢🥺

alinadelray- @annaseaveythxs a lot makes me that bird and you're gorgeous so....

Click To View All Comments

____________

Alina smiled as she stood on stage with the girls,

"She is a bad bitch,

Made up of magic

Pray to the goddess

Don't break your promise

Thou shall be faithful and honest"

The crowd started cheering as the girls laughed as Elizabeth started of "Women Like Me", Alina rapping Nicky's part. The show going on as they sang songs from both of their recently released albums. Cheers from the crowd the entire time as the girls were doing the choreography for each and every song. Zach and Alina glancing at each every now and then as Daniel stood beside him watching Marisol and finally Jonah, who watched Elizabeth.

A slight frown on his face as Colby stood on the other side of the stage with Sam, Kat, Jake and Tara. "Cause I do think about you in my bed in my hotel room, need your love my bodies so hot babe I'm missing you." Alina sang as she danced flashing the crowd that erupted in cheers and sexual references.

A slight blush on Zach's face when she turned to look at him, sending him a sly wink. "You put your hands on my waist and then you pull me close, boy I promise I won't let go." Naomi sang as the four girls leaned on each other going forward, shaking what they got.

"And now we're dancing in the club and nights are getting long, do you think about us?" Elizabeth sang as they broke away and started to dance, "Uh ohh oh oh DO YOU THINK ABOUT US....!?" Alina sang holding onto the note as they went to center stage.

A few seconds and the song finished before the girls ran of stage to change into their black dresses for the sad portion of the concert. Alina bounced around pulling her heels of before Zach came and quickly took them off as Tate helped her with the dress. "Vocal warm ups again ladies!" Charlie their vocal assistant called fo the back room as the girls started humming.

"Go, go, go!" Their manager called as the girls jogged back on stage to the center middle stage to sing, 'Good Enough.' Alina smiled softly at the crowd as they grew silent for the song to begin. "I am. The diamond you left in the dust, I am the future you lost in the past seems like I never compared wouldn't notice if I disappear, you stole the love that I had for myself and I watched you give it to somebody else. But these scars no longer I hide
I found the light you shut inside. Couldn't love me if you tried. Am I still not good enough, Am I still not worth that much?, I'm sorry for the way my life turned out, Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now, Guess I'm still not good enough."

A slight tear slipping out of her eye before she quickly wiped it away, many fans noticing as a few more years fell. Marisol pulled Alina into her arms as Naomi began to sing the next line. Sighing softly Zach as he stared at his first love, "I'm sorry I ever did you wrong, beautiful, even a sad bird still sings."

The girls began to sing in unison, Alina occasionally stopping to take a breath. The song finished off as the concert continued with, "The Cure", "I Told You So." Finally, "Secret Love Song," played before the girls bid their Mixers goodnight before heading off the stage. Tara and Kat pulling Alina into a hug as a few more tears were shed, Jake occasionally making a comment to make her laugh.

Zach, and the others walked over to the girls as Marisol went into Daniels arms. Tom and Naomi leaving to go to set for one of the later filmed seems. All the boys holding their girlfriends as Zach and Alina stood there awkwardly. "Just get back together already, then we can go on an 9 way date." The group laughed slightly as Alina rolled her eyes slightly.

"I'm gonna change, this dress a little too tight." Alina commented as she walked away from the group and into their changing station. Changing into Champion sweats and 'Zach's Cookies' shirt and one of Corbyn's NASA hoodies that he let her borrow one night and never gave back.

Grabbing her bag and saying goodbye to the women who took the dress. Walking back out, she walked towards the group that stood in the same place. "Come on then, bit*h is hungry." They all started laughing as she started walking fontheir tour bus, turning to look at the group she rolled her eyes, "I will leave you, don't test me."