Chapter 21

Olivia made her way into the institute running into Dr. Pryce. "Just the doctor I wanted to see. How are they?"

"The mother was killed like you wanted. The father is still alive, mind you he's angry about his wife being killed. He also knows that you are tricking his daughter into thinking she has no choice, but to marry your son," Pryce explained.

"I don't pay you to play therapist and find out what makes him happy or not. I need you to get him to reveal where the original contract is, so that we can either make the necessary changes to it, or destroy it and make a new contract before his daughter manages to find the original one," Olivia snapped.

"You know as well as I do, he won't say anything about the whereabouts of the original contract the both of you had drawn up. He would die before telling you where it is," Pryce said.

"Only reason Cornelius isn't really dead is, because if he dies, the girl doesn't really have to uphold her end of the contract. Though it's not stated in the contract itself," Olivia said while making her way to where Cornelius was being kept. Johann Pryce followed behind her.

"Aren't you afraid that he will attack you," Pryce asked,

"Should he attack, he surrenders his daughter to Roman now, allowing them to become husband and wife. Cornelius is trying to fight the contract," Olivia stated while walking into the room, where she found a bloody Cornelius. "Cornelius darling, so good to see you again. Just not in these conditions. I'm terribly sorry about that."

"No you're not you bitch," Cornelius replied.

"No need for name calling darling. Remember we're best of friends," Olivia said.

"You're no friend of mine. Stop wasting my time with useless chit chat," Cornelius shot back

"You act as if you have somewhere to go," Olivia tormented. Cornelius growled at Olivia. "Go fuck Norman a few hundred times. Now that JR is out of the way, you don't have to worry about getting caught."

"JR has nothing to do with the matter anymore. As for Norman, he still has a wife. And his daughter Letha. No doubt if Letha were to find out she would go and tell her mother," Olivia stated in a bored manner.

Cornelius growled again. "If Norman's wife leaves, no doubt in my mind that Letha will leave too. She wouldn't leave her mother to deal with such a mess on her own. Letha would take her unborn child with her, so Norman would have no way of seeing his grandchild."

"Over my dead body. My Roman may have lost one child, but Letha's baby won't be going anywhere. It will be used to bring my son and your daughter closer together. Both playing important roles in the baby's life. Once the baby is born, I could careless about what happens to Letha. But that baby will be safe and healthy with Roman and Alyse," Olivia said. "Who knows; maybe after they gain Letha's baby, Roman will get your daughter pregnant again."

"There is no way my daughter will allow that to happen. She's a smart girl. She will manage to find a way out of this marriage and get away from your son, Roman," Cornelius growled out.

"You say that now, but soon your daughter will see where she truly belongs...by my Roman's side making him the happiest man ever. Once Alyse starts putting all of her focus on Roman, she will forget about that pathetic Gypsy boy Peter," Olivia stated.

"Peter...you mean Peter Rumancek? Lynda Rumancek's son? Peter managed to meet my little girl, just like I had hoped they would," Cornelius said in a hopeful tone. Olivia rolled her eyes. "He did more than introduced himself to your daughter. He slept with her. Now that he knows she belongs to someone else, that's not stopping Peter Rumancek from trying to put a sudden hold on the original plans for Alyse and Roman. I need to keep Peter away long enough so Roman and Alyse can create a child together. Once again so that way they have something linking them, making their bond stronger."

"Don't underestimate the Gypsy boy. He knows what he wants. And he will do whatever it takes to get my daughter away from your son, so she can be truly happy. That is something that the Gypsy boy cares more than your son will ever care about," Cornelius snapped.

"Doesn't matter what you say. Once our children say 'I do,' that Gypsy scum will never stand a chance with your daughter. To see he doesn't get in the way, I will personally see to it that he stays away from her," Olivia said.

"Say what you will, but that boy is clever as is my daughter. They will find their way back to one another," Cornelius argued. "Once my daughter finds out that you killed her mother, she won't go through with the wedding!"

Olivia got closer to Cornelius' face before replying in a dangerous tone. "Your daughter already believes the both of you are dead anyway. She's been spending plenty of time in my Roman's arms. Soon they will be inseparable." Olivia then stood up straight before making her way out of the room.

"How did it go," Pryce asked.

"Keep torturing him. He's about to crack. Go as far as telling him that I'll kill his precious daughter next, if he doesn't share where he put that contract. I know he will start talking then, because he doesn't want me to kill his daughter at all," Olivia said.

"But if you killed Alyse, then she would become a full upir, which would only make her need to make Roman happy and do anything he wants stronger," Pryce explained.

"Exactly. What Cornelius doesn't realize is no matter what he wants, it's a win win for Roman. That's all that matters now," Olivia said before walking away.

Peter arrived at Destiny's apartment. Walking in, Peter found Destiny pacing back and forth. "D, please say that you managed to find something that can keep Alyse from marrying Roman."

"I have. Unfortunately though her mother is dead. She was killed. I felt the torture that her mother went through in her final moments. The father, I've been able to keep tabs on him. He too is being tortured. But in a different way. But there is something else you need to know Peter. Something that Roman and Alyse don't know about one another," Destiny said.

"What's that," Peter asked.

"No matter what you do, Alyse is linked to Roman," Destiny explained.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean," Peter asked.

"It means that Alyse is mates with Roman. That's the reason he feels the need to always be possessive of her, when she hangs around you. And lets not forget the fact that he doesn't allow you and Alyse to go anywhere alone together. Shoot when it comes to other males being around a male upir's mate, they can be a bit dangerous. The same thing when it comes to female upirs as well. All I'm saying Peter is watch yourself when you hang around Alyse, because Roman isn't far behind her. He's always going to be there by her side. And he's always going to be watching your every move. Roman won't let Alyse go without a fight either. If his mother realizes the important role Alyse plays in Roman's life as well, she will see to it that her son and Alyse will become husband and wife," Destiny explained. "All Olivia needs to do is kill Alyse, and she will become a full upir, which means she will fully become devoted to making Roman happy, and giving him everything he wants...that also includes a family with her as well as her taking his last name."

"Then we will have to keep both Roman and Olivia Godfrey away from Alyse, until I can manage to safely move Alyse out of the state as well as out of their clutches," Peter said.

"Good luck getting Alyse along without Roman. He's not going to let her out of his sight at all," Destiny said.