Thank you/Exciting news

Hey guys!  Lunar Dream here.  First of all I want to thank everyone for showing so much love to His captive possession.  It means so much to me.  So again thank you.  Without you guys who knows if this story would have continued.  Though we have reached the end of His captive possession, I have some exciting news to share.  The journey for Roman, Peter and Alyse is far from over.  I'm proud to announce that there is a sequel that has already been started.  It's been in the works, before His captive possession was finished being posted up for you guys to read.  I'm very excited to start posting it up for you guys to read.  The sequel to His captive possession will be posted up sometime in the beginning of December!  Do keep an eye open for it you guys. The journey with Roman, Peter and Alyse is about to get a bit more intense.  I know I've been talking about the sequel coming, and how excited I am about it being released at the beginning of December, I almost forgot to tell you guys the name of the sequel so you all can read and enjoy it.  The name of the sequel to come is His captive bride!  Keep a lookout for it in December.  I hope you all will go and read it when it comes out.  And please show His captive bride the love that you have shown His captive possession.  Thanks so much guys!

Much love to you all!

~*~Lunar Dream~*~

🎉 You've finished reading His captive possession (Roman Godfrey/Hemlock Grove fanfiction) book 1 🎉