Seized: Chapter 1

"Wakey, wakey, Face-man! Time to meet up with the others!" Amber pounds on Face's door. The man appears, wrapped in a robe and had messy bed-hair.

"Amber, is that really necessary?" Templeton "Faceman" Peck looks down at his teammate, Amber "Gem" Charleston. The 16 year-old girl nods, smirking. Face somehow knew Hannibal had sent Gem.

"Fine, I'll be out in a minute." The man disappears, while Gem looks around. She slips on her rollerblades as Face appears, dressed.

"Why are you wearing those?" He asks.

"Because I want to." She replies, smiling. Face simply sighs, knowing he won't be able to convince the girl to leave her rollerblades. Murdock had gotten Gem obsessed with them. She wore them almost everywhere.

"Come on already." Gem shoots out the door, her dark brown hair billowing behind her. Face laughs and walks after the girl, locking the door behind him. Gem skates backwards as she walks with Face, trying tricks out.

"You're getting pretty good at those." Face says. Gem's blue eyes light up as she nods, drifting around a corner.

"I've been practicing." She says, smiling. Just then, a white GMC van pulls up beside the duo. Two men jump out, dressed in black. One grabs Gem, who starts to smack at the man.

"Let me go!" She shouts.

"Amber!" Face moves to grab the girl, but falls over as the second man punches him in the stomach. He groans, holding his stomach.

"Face!" Gem shouts, being pulled into the van.

"Amber!" Face climbs to his feet and runs after the van as it pulls away. The van flies down the street, leaving Face in the dust.

"AMBER!"

~~~

"Wonder what is taking Faceman so long." Murdock says aloud. The other three A-Team members were waiting at B.A.'s van.

"If Gem's with him, she'll keep him on track." Hannibal says, leaning against the door.

"You got that right." B.A. agrees. "Face won't make any pit-stops with Gem pulling on him." Face bursts around the corner, panting from running. Gem wasn't with him.

"Face, where's Gem?" Hannibal immediately asks.

"Some people in a white GMC van nabbed her." Face says between breathes.

"You what?!" B.A. grabs Face by his collar. "You lost Amber?!"

"Hannibal!" Face shouts.

"B.A., put him down." Hannibal says. B.A. reluctantly releases Face, growling. "Did you get a look at them?"

"No, they were wearing masks." Face says, rubbing his shoulders. "But I did get a plate number."

"Alright, let's go." Hannibal says. "We're going to find out whose van that was."

"Don't worry, big guy." Murdock pats B.A.'s shoulder. "We'll get her back."