Dinner Plans

"Heya, Face, have ya seen Gem?" Frankie peeks his head into the living room.

"Uh, no. Not recently." Face replies, still attempting to grab the remote from Murdock.

"She might be in her room." Murdock comments, holding the remote over his head. He shoves the remote behind him as Face jumps to grab it. "Ack! No, you can't have it!"

"Oookay..." Frankie walks off, leaving the two to fight over the TV. He makes his way upstairs and walks down the hall. Music gradually spread through the air. Frankie follows it to the room at the end of the hall. The little door hanger had been flipped to "Working on a plan. Do not disturb." He cracks the door open and peeks his head in. Amber was humming to The Beach Boys while she fixes her rollerblades' wheels.

"Enjoying yourself?" Amber jumps as Frankie comments.

"Frankie! Don't do that!" Amber scolds, glaring at the man. Frankie laughs and sits next to her.

"You know, if you undo this screw, the wheel will pop off." Frankie states, pointing at the screw. Amber, curious, undoes the screw and the wheel pops off.

"Thanks." She says, pulling the little debri out of the wheel.

"Hey, I was wondering...could you help me make some dinner?" Amber looks at Frankie, eyebrow raised. "B.A. said you make some pretty mean quesadillas."

"He said that, huh?" Amber chuckles.

"Well, yeah." Frankie smiles.

"Fine, I guess I'll help you." Amber says. "But I'm playing my music while we cook. I work better when I do."

"Deal." Frankie stands and makes his way to the door. "I'll see ya downstairs."

"Bye, Frankie." Amber says, finishing up with her rollerblades. Maybe Frankie wasn't so bad.