Driving Time: Chapter 2

"Just park there. The others should be out soon." Face directs Amber as she pulls the van over. Suddenly, two MP cars appear, sliding to a stop.

"Back up, back up!" Face shouts. Amber slams the gear into reverse and the van quickly pulls away. A couple MPs try to chase them, but can't catch up on foot. Amber finally sees Hannibal, Murdock, and B.A. exit the building.

"Get in the back and get the door open. And hang on." Amber quickly shifts into drive and hits the accelerator.

"Get in!" Face shouts at the rest of the team as Amber slows the van slightly. Hannibal moves to the front seat as they pile in.

"Go, Gem!" The man shouts, but Amber was way ahead of him. The A-Team's van flies down the street. She could hear the MP sirens behind her and floors the accelerator.

"Turn!" Face shouts. Amber quickly turns the wheel, making the van drift. The MP cars aren't far behind.

"Car!" Murdock screams. Amber swerves to avoid the car, which backed up in front of the MPs.

"Nice driving, Gem." Hannibal says.

"Thanks." The girl smiles. Murdock leans forward.

"Does this mean that she's our driver now?" B.A. slaps Murdock on the back of the head.

"Shut up, fool."