Nine

Jeon Jeongguk F**ks You

"So, you're the infamous Kim Taehyung."

"Excuse me?" Taehyung frowns in surprise, and the model just smirks, taking a sip of the champagne from a flute resting elegantly between his fingers.

"The one who broke Jeongguk's heart all those years ago?" he drawls, and Taehyung steps back in shock.

"H-he told you about me?"

Seokjin laughs airily."Of course not, silly. But I've known Jeongguk for a very long time, and what he doesn't say, I can piece together easily enough." He runs his eyes over Taehyung, as though sizing him up.

"But I just had to take one look at you to know," Taehyung's skin prickles, and Seokjin smiles all too pleasantly. "The way he looks at you... the way you look at him. It's unmistakable."

And Taehyung supposes that were he a normal person in this situation he would blush in embarrassment, the unmistakable guilt swirling in his stomach, but he trains a composed look on his face, taking a sip of his own champagne.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Seokjin ssi," Taehyung says coolly, not meeting Seokjin's knowing gaze.

"If you're looking to win him back, I can tell you it's going to be difficult."

Taehyung's eyes snap up to the other man's. "Why are you telling me this?" It takes everything in his power to keep his voice from wavering. "Aren't you his boyfriend?"

Seokjin lets out another peal of laughter, hand coming up to cover his mouth prettily, and he just shakes his head as if it were the most naive question anyone could ask.

"Me? Jeongguk's boyfriend?" Seokjin sighs in amusement. "Jeongguk doesn't do boyfriends, Taehyung ssi," He takes another sip of his champagne, eyes rapt on Taehyung over the rim of the glass. "Jeongguk does lovers, flings. And I would be lying to myself if I thought I was the only one he has at the moment."

Taehyung doesn't know why, but the words resonate deep within him. Is this really my Jeon Jeongguk? he wonders, before bitterly realizing that he gave up the right to call Jeon Jeongguk his the moment he took that god damned picture.

His eyes scan the room for Jeongguk, and he finds the man immediately. He watches, transfixed, as the younger man moves effortlessly from patron to patron, mingling pleasantly. Jeongguk is drawing attention from every corner of the large ballroom, and he seems completely in his element.

"Charming, isn't he?" Seokjin hums appreciatively from beside Taehyung, and he almost jolts in surprise, so caught up in staring at Jeongguk that he forgets about the man-- Jeongguk's lover-- standing next to him.

"If you say so." Taehyung keeps his voice level, and he physically turns his back to Jeongguk because he knows that he won't be able to resist ogling him all night if he's within Taehyung's line of sight.

Seokjin just smiles knowingly. "He's incredible in bed, by the way."

Taehyung feels the heat flush through his body, both from Seokjin's brazen words and also his damned imagination, because fuck if he hadn't thought about Jeongguk that way since they met for the first time in ten years.

"I'd rather not talk about fucking Jeongguk right now, Seokjin ssi."

And the dark chuckle that tumbles past Seokjin's lips sends a shiver up Taehyung's spine. "Oh Taehyung ssi. You don't fuck Jeon Jeongguk. Jeon Jeongguk fucks you."

___________________________________

😕😕😕😕😕