Sixty Eight

Kinks

Jeongguk's finishing up some work emails when his doorbell rings. His adrenaline spikes, because his body had somehow been conditioned to think it's Taehyung every time he hears the sound.

Taehyung isn't supposed to be back until tomorrow, Jeongguk then remembers, and he frowns, because he isn't expecting anyone tonight.
He walks to the door and looks out of the peephole, only to see the one and only Kim Taehyung standing in the hallway.

"You're not supposed to be here," is the first genius thing that comes from Jeongguk's mouth when he opens the door. Taehyung smiles sheepishly, hands stuffed in his coat pockets.

"Well..."

"You're supposed to get back tomorrow," Jeongguk says, mind still stuck on the fact that Kim Taehyung is here , right in front of him. He hadn't see Taehyung in two weeks, and he'd never thought time could go any slower than this.

Taehyung shrugs. "I got an earlier flight," Because I wanted to see you .

"But..." Jeongguk splutters.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, used to Jeongguk's petulance. "Well if you want me to come back tomorrow..." He makes a motion to turn, but Jeongguk grips his forearm.

"No, I just," Taehyung turns, grinning, because he loves seeing Jeongguk flustered. His eyes drift to notice the luggage still at Taehyung's side.

"You haven't gone home yet?"

Now Taehyung is the flustered one. "I wanted to see you," he answers honestly. He'd gotten over the fear that Jeongguk might think him overbearing and clingy. Jeongguk would just have to deal with it now.

Jeongguk stares at him for a long moment, suddenly catching onto Taehyung's shift in mood, before his lips curve up into a pleased smile, eyes teasing. "You couldn't have dropped your stuff off first?"

Taehyung bites his lip in relief, stepping closer to wrap his arms around Jeongguk's neck, letting Jeongguk's hands settle at his waist. "But I missed you," he whines, before going up on his tiptoes for a kiss.

Jeongguk makes a noise of satisfaction at the back of his throat, pulling Taehyung tighter against him as he parts Taehyung's lips, licking into his mouth indulgently. He missed Taehyung's taste, his smell, the feeling of his body in his hands, at his mercy.

Jeongguk feels himself swaying, unstable from sheer bliss, and Taehyung startles, before pulling away to giggle. "You're so excited to see me you almost fell over."

Jeongguk doesn't deny it, choosing instead to press closer to Taehyung, press their lips together, because after a lifetime alone, two weeks without Taehyung in his bed had become unbearable.

"You look sexy with your glasses on." Taehyung smiles when they pull apart (again, unfortunately), tapping at the black frames that Jeongguk had forgotten to remove after finishing his work.

Jeongguk tips his head forward to kiss Taehyung again. "I look sexier with them of ."

"I think you look sexy no matter what you do," Taehyung says truthfully. Jeongguk could be chopping celery, watching television, reading, anything , and Taehyung would still think it was the hottest thing on earth. He wonders how that's possible. To be a sex god incarnate and make breathing a turn on.

Taehyung presses their mouths together, and it's sweet relief, because he'd been strung out for the past two weeks, thinking about Jeongguk and all the things he would do to Taehyung's body.