Epilogue - 2

Taehyung is completely naked now, and he presses himself against Jeongguk's side as they brush their teeth. Jeongguk runs his hand appreciatively over his bare back and the swell of his ass, pulling him closer. Once they finish, Jeongguk pulls away to go and turn on the shower.

When he turns back to Taehyung, he smiles softly. "You have to take off the collar, baby."

An irrational feeling of distress flushes through Taehyung, and he stumbles back, bringing his hand to his throat. "I-I don't want to."

For a moment, surprise flashes through Jeongguk's eyes, but he controls it quickly and steps slowly towards Taehyung. "Do you like it that much?"

Taehyung curls his fingers around the gold tag, the metal warm and soothing. Panic ebbs inside him, and he looks down. "I-it's mine." It's a part of me , he means to say. Right now, everything he is, everything he wants to be, is centered around the leather around his throat. If he takes it off, he fears he might lose a part of himself.

Jeongguk steps closer, until their bodies are brushing. His hands run down Taehyung's bare sides, soothing. "I know, angel. But Daddy won't forget if you don't have it on." Taehyung's eyes sting, and maybe, if he was regular Taehyung, he would feel ridiculous, embarrassed, but right now, he's special, important, and it has everything to do with the collar around his neck.

Jeongguk strokes Taehyung's hair. "You're always my good little kitten. With or without the collar." He tilts his head down to kiss Taehyung's forehead, and the words are more calming that Taehyung anticipated. But my Daddy always knows what to say to make me feel nice.

"Will you let Daddy take it off? So it won't get ruined?" Taehyung leans in, pressing his cheek into Jeongguk's shoulder, and nods his head. Jeongguk brings his fingers up to undo the buckle.

"Just for a little while, okay baby?"

The moment the collar is off, Taehyung whines, feeling like a part of him is gone. Jeongguk shushes him and places it down on the counter. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Taehyung feels a little weak, so he lets Jeongguk lead him into the shower. The warmth of the water proves to be a good distraction, and Taehyung closes his eyes, letting Jeongguk rub shampoo into his hair.

"Feel good, kitten?" Jeongguk asks softly, fingers gentle against Taehyung's scalp. Taehyung nods, and in that moment, he thinks he could purr. Then Jeongguk gets the body wash, taking extra care to massage it into Taehyung's skin. He spends the most time on Taehyung's ass, kneading it in his hands and using his grip to push Taehyung closer to him.

The soap makes their skin slippery, but Taehyung takes this time to run his hands over Jeongguk's skin-- solid and comforting against him. He looks up at Jeongguk-- at this man who he adores and trusts more than he trusts himself-- and he has never felt more safe. Jeongguk seems to understand the feeling and catches Taehyung's hand, bringing it up to kiss his fingertips.

The desire to please this man suddenly becomes too overwhelming, and Taehyung can't resist the temptation, so he sinks down to his knees. Jeongguk eyes him closely, not betraying any emotion.

Taehyung reaches up to stroke Jeongguk's thick length, and smiles, pleased, when Jeongguk breathes out sharply. Jeongguk's erection had been pressed against his thigh this whole time, and he had been aching to taste it.

So he succumbs to it, leaning in to kiss the base of Jeongguk's cock. One hand comes up to cup Jeongguk's scrotum, while the one gripping his cock twists up, Taehyung's tongue following after.

When Taehyung gets to the head, he gives it a few kittenish licks, peering up at Jeongguk through his eyelashes. Jeongguk's face is dark, but even. The amount of control he has makes Taehyung shiver. He and Jeongguk are opposites-- Taehyung comes undone at the lightest touch, while Jeongguk has an iron will, always staying collected, and it fills Taehyung with amazement and pride.