Sixty two (M)

Just Mine

"Good morning Taehyung ssi." The doorman bows his head and smiles, and Taehyung returns the gesture.

"Good morning Sungwoon ssi!"

"What are you doing up so early?"

Taehyung smiles, stretching out his hands and breathing in the chilly morning air. He can't recall ever being up this early, and wonders whether it's always been this foggy. Its strangely nice.

"I'm going to go on a run today." Sungwoon raises his eyebrows, smiling in amusement." Don't give me that look! I'm trying to rethink my health choices and take care of my body."

"Well, that's very good, Taehyung ssi. How long do you plan on being gone?"

Taehyung shrugs. "I don't know much about running, but like... a mile? Since its my first time and all. So maybe an hour?"

"Taehyung ssi, I dont know if it'll take an hour-- oh, good morning Jeongguk ssi."

Taehyungs mouth pops open in surprise as Jeongguk bows his head and steps up to Taehyung.

"Morning," he grunts, alternating stretching his arms across his chest.

"W-what are you doing here?" Taehyung asks, watching as Jeongguk bends down to touch his toes (Taehyung most definitely doesnt oggle Jeongguks ass, but its quite tempting from the way he fills out those track pants).

Jeongguk straightens up, one eyebrow raised." I live here. Am I not allowed to go on a run? Like I do almost every morning?" Taehyung blubbers for a moment.

"Actually, shouldnt I be the one asking what youre doing here?" He appraises Taehyungs jogging outfit-- a hideous neon orange windbreaker with matching jogging pants and Nikes, complete with a neon blue headband, pushing back his hair. He's cute. "You look like a traffic cone."

Taehyung gasps, affronted. "I will have you know, this outfit is completely in season right now. Okay? Do you know how much it cost? Its designer."

Jeongguk nods. "I mean, at least you know you wont get run over by a car."

"That's so rude!" Taehyung whacks Jeongguks arm when he snickers. "I happen to love it, okay? Id be the cutest traffic cone around."

"Sure." Jeongguk cant help but smile at Taehyungs indignance. If anyone could pull off neon orange, its Taehyung, but Jeongguk isn't t going to tell him this. Itd be easier to tease him than tell him Im completely and stupidly head over heels. They stretch together quietly for a bit, before Jeongguk speaks up.

"So, you're gonna run today? Finally taking my advice?"

"I happen to be very physically fit, and I take good care of my body." Taehyung twists his upper body, stretching his torso.

"Last night you ate all of my fried rice after you ate dinner."

Taehyung waves his hand dismissively. "I was stress eating."

"It was three days worth of rice."

"Details."

Jeongguk rolls his eyes, realizing its in his best interest to let it go. "I should probably just come with you."

Taehyung smiles, fluttering his eyelashes. "Aw, can't get enough of me?"

Jeongguk scoffs. "More like Im your doctor and I don't want you to die cuz you did something stupid." Taehyung rolls his eyes." Not to mention the streets might be safer without you running wild."