2⃣8⃣(M)

I'm happy

_______________________
Warning 👿 (M)
Read on your on risk 😉
_______________________

"Taehyung..." Jeongguk breathes out, taking in the suite that Taehyung's brought him to. The space is open and wide, with luxury dripping from every surface, from the paintings hanging on the walls, to the silken curtains and sprawling, grand furniture, and the chandelier above their heads.

Jeongguk walks in carefully, half afraid that this is a dream, and one wrong move could shatter the entire illusion and throw him back into the darkness. Every step he takes brings a new rush of anticipation.

"I wanna show you something," Taehyung murmurs, tugging at Jeongguk's hand. He leads the younger into the bedroom, pausing at the doorway so Jeongguk can take in the sight.

The room is large and spacious, with a massive bed at the center. There are candles lit everywhere, bathing the space in a warm glow. Taehyung had pulled out all the stops for this, wanting everything to be perfect for Jeongguk. He hadn't been sure whether things would go well tonight, but he had prepared for everything, just in case.

Taehyung's toes curl in anticipation, and he turns to gauge Jeongguk's reaction. The younger looks up at Taehyung, smiling shyly.

"I didn't know you were this romantic," Jeongguk whispers, eyes shinning, and Taehyung's face flushes hot. He ducks his head.

"Yeah well..." He laughs nervously, suddenly embarrassed.

Jeongguk tightens his grip on Taehyung's hand. "I love it."

Taehyung's heart feels like it's going to leap out of his throat as Jeongguk steps closer, leaning up on his tip toes to press his lips to Taehyung's jaw. The violent shiver that wracks through Taehyung is almost ridiculous, but Jeongguk's light touches make him feel like he's on fire.

As if on instinct, Taehyung's free hand comes up to cup Jeongguk's face, tipping it so he can mold their lips together. Their kisses are always slow, sweet, and it's a slow burn. But Taehyung can feel the heat spreading from the tip of his toes, and he knows that tonight there would be so much more.

"Jeongguk..." Taehyung breathes, throat threatening to close up. Jeongguk's eyes flutter open,. apprehensive, but ready, and in that moment, Taehyung thinks that he and Jeongguk are one in the same.

"Do you..." Jeongguk's eyes curve up, blushing cutely.

"Yeah, Taehyung. Yeah."

👼👼👼👼👼
SMUT AHEAD
👼👼👼👼👼

They take turns undressing each other. Taehyung slips off Jeongguk's suit jacket. Jeongguk takes off his. Taehyung fumbles with Jeongguk's tie and shirt buttons, trying to keep their mouths connected as a distraction from his own nervous hands. Jeongguk does the same, but Taehyung thinks the younger's hands don't shake nearly as much.

The shirts are discarded somewhere on the floor near their feet. They'd never seen each other like this, and Jeongguk suddenly feels self conscious. Taehyung is lean and tall and athletic, and Jeongguk is scrawny and small. He feels inadequate and undeserving.

But the look Taehyung gives him evaporates that thought. The older drags his hands along the expanse of Jeongguk's back, pulling him closer so he can kiss at Jeongguk's neck.

"You're so cute, Gukkie," Taehyung murmurs, and Jeongguk presses his hands to the older's chest. He tenses, and the muscle under Jeongguk's fingertips goes taut. "God," Taehyung breathes, dragging his mouth along Jeongguk's jaw so he can press their mouths together again.