Chapter 3

When I arrived in my room I was out of breath. I ran the whole way and I wasn't used to it anymore. I tried to catch my breath and fell down on my bed. I hoped that Ms. Venable wouldn't come to my room and would let me rest for the night. I feared that I got a punishment in the morning, but I really couldn't care less at the moment. My eyes felt to heavy to stay open and I fell asleep.

I woke up really late and slept through breakfast. Someone knocked on my door and I yelled "Come in." The door opened and Mallory came inside. I smiled at her and she said "Hey (Y/N). Ms. Venable said I should bring you your breakfast." I was surprised at this action and asked "Really? Ms. Venable said this?" "Yeah, I was surprised too" Mallory laughed quietly and handed me the nutrition cube. "Thanks Mallory, you're a sweet girl." She smiled back and walked out of the room. I ate the cube and stood up. I grabbed my favorite dress, of course in purple, and took a shower.

A/N Of course it's blue, you have to imagine it in purple

A/N
Of course it's blue, you have to imagine it in purple.  OMG 🤦🏻‍♀️

I let my hair fall down on my back in loose
curls and walked into the main room to the others. "Look who decided to join us" Dinah said and I rolled my eyes. "(Y/N) is everything okay? You didn't came to the breakfast" Coco asked me worried and touched my arm, "you look really good, by the way." I smiled and answered her. "Thanks Coco. Yeah I'm okay, I just slept really long today. It surprised me that Ms. Venable or Ms. Mead didn't sent someone to drag me out of my room." "Maybe next time" someone said behind me and I turned around. Ms. Venable stood in front of me now and we both gasped quietly. I, because of what I said and that she heard it and she because of my appearance, but I didn't knew that.

"Ms. Venable I'm so sorry" I stuttered and she blushed. I noticed her flushed skin and leaned a bit closer to her. "Ms. Venable are you okay? Should I call for Ms. Mead?" She snapped out of her trance and shook her head. "What? No of course not. If this happens another time, that you're late for dinner, I will let you get dragged here" she said harshly. I bit my lip and nodded. Her eyes looked down to my lips for a millisecond and she hit her cane on the ground two times. Everyone around us hurried away and our eyes met and I blushed at her intense stare. I really wanted to tell her how beautiful she looked, but that would get me into trouble.

I tried to walk away, but she grabbed my hand, like last night. I looked down to her hand in my own and then up to her eyes. "You look beautiful too (Y/N)" she whispered and I smiled lightly. "Thanks Wilhemina" I whispered and she blushed again. My hand squeezed hers and I walked away quickly.