Chapter 21

“It's me” I said and leaned back. “What?” they all screamed “Never” Coco said shocked. “It's true. Why am I out of bed in the middle of the night otherwise? I am not in the library at night, I'm with Wilhemina.” It was silent for a few minutes and I looked at Mina and smiled. “I don't believe you. That can't be true” Coco said and I sighed. “She had hurt you (Y/N)! She spanked you with her cane more than once” Mr. Gallant said angry. “Actually it was just the one time in front of you, were she did that” I said and looked at them. “And the other one?” Timothy asked me. My cheeks reddened and I looked at Mina. She was smiling wickedly and I took a deep breath. “She, well. Wow I don't even know how to say this.” “I took her virginity” Wilhemina said and brought my hand to her lips. Coco gasped again and I rolled my eyes. “Really?” she asked and I nodded.

“Why didn't you told us?” I raised an eyebrow and said “Really? I was scared for Wilhemina, that you guys would kill her, if you ever found out. It was so hard for us to act like we hated each other in front of you, but I wanted to be sure that you guys won't hurt her.” After that they looked down and I could see the guilt in their faces, especially by Timothy. “Sorry that we made you uncomfortable” Timothy said quietly and I nodded. “But we're really thankful, that you changed her mind” Emily added and took Timothy's hand. I smirked and said “What do we have here?” They both smiled and Wilhemina tugged at my hand. I looked at her and she looked at my lips. She leaned slightly towards me and I closed the gap. We kissed and afterwards I whispered in her ear “I love you so much.” “I love you too” she whispered back and nuzzled my nose.

“That's kind of sweet, but still really strange” Coco said and Wilhemina said “Don't think I'm starting to be nice to you all.” They all sighed and I giggled. She looked at me and winked. “Oh, you can eat your cube now” Wilhemina said and we all groaned. “It's disgusting” I said to her, after I ate half of the cube and she nodded. “I know, but it's all we have my sweet girl.” “I know” I answered and kissed her hand. Wilhemina's attention wandered to Dinah and she said “Oh and Ms. Stevens? If I ever see you ogling my girlfriend again, I will shoot a bullet in your skull personally!” Dinah's eyes widened and she nodded. “Yes Ms. Venable.” Coco giggled and leaned over to me. “It's awesome how jealous she is” she whispered and I laughed. “Yeah” I answered and ate the rest of my cube.

After dinner Coco took my hand and asked me, if I would join them in the main room. I nodded and followed her. We sat down on the couch and Coco asked “So (Y/N), tell us. How is Ms. Venable privately? Is she that bitch too or what?” I laughed and shook my head. “No she's not a bitch. She is really sweet and I trust her with my life.” “And how is the sex with her” Mr. Gallant asked me and I reddened. I coughed and avoided their eyes. “No comment” I mumbled. “That bad?” Mr. Gallant laughed and the redness turned a shade darker. “No, the  opposite. It's, well. It's awesome, I can't describe it” I stuttered and looked down. Coco giggled and laid her arm around my shoulders. “I'm happy for you (Y/N), it's still so strange, that you and Venable are a thing now, but if she makes you happy, then it's okay” Coco told me and I smiled. “Thanks Coco. I really love her." "And I love you" Wilhemina said behind me and I turned around to her. I stood up and walked to her. She put her arms around me and I kissed her. "Till the fucking end" she whispered to me.

END

A/N
Okay my friends, this is the end. It was fun to write this story.
But I will take a break from posting another Story. BUT don't be afraid I'm already working on the next story and it's about our dear Ms. Supreme Cordelia Goode and it's called "One step closer".

Love
Julie 🖤