Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up early and got ready for breakfast. I wanted to be on time and don't disappoint Wilhemina. On my way to the dining room I met Ms. Mead and she eyed me suspiciously. "Is something wrong?" I asked her and stopped walking. Ms. Mead didn't even respond just kept walking and bumped into my shoulder. I hissed with pain and murmured some mean words. Before Mead could turn around and ask what I said, I was gone. I walked past Wilhemina's room and listened if I could hear her, but nothing.

"What are you doing here (Y/N)?" Dinah walked towards me and looked me up and down. I wore a dress which presented my cleavage and I said to Dinah "My eyes are up here Ms. Stevens."

"How dare you to suspect that I ogled you" Dinah yelled and just in this moment Wilhemina's door opened

"How dare you to suspect that I ogled you" Dinah yelled and just in this moment Wilhemina's door opened. "What's going on?" she said in her harsh tone and looked at the both of us. "Nothing Ms. Venable. Dinah thought I wouldn't notice her staring at my cleavage" I said and Dinah slapped me. "You bitch, I haven't done that." "Enough Ms. Stevens" Wilhemina's voice echoed through the hallways and she hit her cane on the floor. We flinched at the sound and looked at her. "If you slap Ms. (Y/L/N) again, I will personally punish you. Understood?" Dinah nodded and hurried away.

When Wilhemina was sure nobody was around she whispered "Your dress is inappropriate Darling, how am I supposed to concentrate when you're in that dress." I giggled quietly and whispered back "Don't look Mina" and kissed her cheek. She shook her head and smirked at me. "Are you okay?" she asked and her fingers ghosted over my cheek. I nodded and walked towards the dining room and heard whistles, after I opened the door. "If I weren't gay, I would definitely screw you" Gallant said and looked at my body. I laughed and sat down.

Wilhemina joined us and I answered "No one will screw me, my dear Mr. Gallant." "Are you sure? Our dear Timothy is watching you, since you walked in" Coco giggled and I looked at Timothy. He blushed and I smirked. Wilhemina sat next to me and narrowed her eyes. My foot stroked her leg and I saw her flinch. "Timothy, you're really cute, but I think Emily throw an eye on you." They looked at each other and Emily turned as red as a tomato. My feet wandered higher and I heard Wilhemina taking a deep breath in. "Sadly we're all not allowed to have sexual intercourse's, isn't that right Ms. Venable?" I asked and drew the attention to her. "It is Ms. (Y/L/N)" Wilhemina answered with a husky voice. A groan rumbled through the room and Ms. Mead interrupted us. "Ms. Venable is everything okay? You don't look so well."

I looked closely at her and noticed that her skin is flushed and her brown eyes were nearly black. I smirked, because I knew exactly what caused this situation. Wilhemina coughed and answered "Yes Ms. Mead. Everything is okay. I think I will go to my room." She stood up abruptly and her cane clattered to the floor. I leaned down and grabbed it, just the same moment as Wilhemina grabbed for it. Our hands touched and she quickly drew back. I picked her cane up and gave it to her. "Here Ms. Venable. Your cane." "Thanks Ms. (Y/L/N). Enjoy your meal" Wilhemina answered and walked out of the room.

"That was strange" Gallant said loudly and everyone laughed. I laughed half hearted and looked after Wilhemina. My gaze turned to the cube in front of me and I ate it. This time it was really hard to swallow it, but I managed it. "If you'll excuse me, I'm in the library" I said and stood up.