Chapter 5

After dinner we all sat in the main room and listened to that stupid song. I was sitting on the couch and after a while I noticed Ms. Venable standing behind me. She listened to the song too and leaned against the back of the couch. Her hands were on the couch and steadied her. I had a devilish thought and looked around if someone was watching. No one looked and I closed my eyes and laid my head back on the couch over Wilhemina's hand. I felt her hand twitch and she let it slide down to my neck. There she had enough space to pull lightly on my hair and I opened my eyes. Our gazes met instantly and she smirked at me. Her fingernails scraped my scalp and I got goosebumps. I stifled a moan with my hand and acted like it was a yawn. I stood up and said that I will retreat to my room.

Just as I reached my door I heard the typical thud of Wilhemina's cane. I turned around and saw her approaching me. She came closer and pressed me against my door. "You're driving me crazy" she whispered and kissed me. I was so surprised that I needed a second to respond. She opened my door and we stumbled inside. She shoved it shut with her cane, but didn't stopped kissing me. "Then change the rules, these are yours after all." "I can't change them for my own benefits" she whispered and stroked some strands of my hair back. "What changed your attitude? You were this mean, nasty bitch when I first came here and now you're so different towards me." I asked her and laid my hand on her cheek. "You just said it yourself, I am different towards you. When I look at you, I feel something I never felt before in my life and I can't be mean to you anymore. It hurts me too, when I say such things to you." "But we can't be together, if someone notices this, Mead kills us both" I said scared. Her hands stoked over my arms and she whispered "Ms. Mead would never do anything against my orders. She's always loyal to me." "Okay then the others will do something. They hate you" I whispered. "Then we must be careful. I really like to know where this could lead." "Me too" I said and kissed her again.

It felt so nice kissing her. I always dreamed about feeling her plump lips against my own and now it happens. "You need to promise me something" I said to her and looked deeply into her eyes. "What is it darling?" she asked. "Don't play with my feelings. They're true and I don't want my heart broken." Wilhemina kissed my forehead and answered "I promise you that I will never play with your feelings. I know how it is when someone betrays you and I don't want you to go through this. You're important (Y/N)" "Thanks Mina" I whispered and pecked her lips. "Not for that Darling, but I need to go." I nodded and she stroked my hair back. "Sleep well and if something is bothering you. You know where to find me" she whispered and kissed me again. I nodded and watched her leave.

I stripped out of my dress and changed into my pj's. The bed is uncomfortable in this Outpost, but after those few months I accustomed to it. A sigh slipped through my lips and my thoughts wandered to Wilhemina and her soft lips. "I hope it will all go well" I whispered to myself and fell asleep.