Chapter 9

I cried myself to sleep and woke up the next day with red puffy eyes. I grabbed a random dress and pulled it over my head and smoothed it down. Someone knocked on my door and I opened it. It was Mallory. "Hey (Y/N), I'm supposed to pick you up for breakfast." I just nodded and followed her. I didn't felt like talking. We arrived at the dining room and I sat down. "Ms. (Y/L/N) I see you made it here on point" Ms. Mead said and I didn't respond. I avoided everyone's eyes and waited till we could start eating. I didn't even noticed if Wilhemina was already there. "You can start eating" I heard next to me and got the confirmation, that Wilhemina was there too. I ate the cube slowly and felt sick with every bite I took.

I shoved the plate away from me, with half of the jelly cube still on it. "Ms. (Y/L/N) you need to eat that" Wilhemina said to me and I shook my head. "I can't!" I felt the tears on my cheeks and looked down to my hands in my lap. "Everyone out!" Wilhemina demanded and hit her cane on the ground two times. Everyone stood up and left the room and I wanted to do the same, but Wilhemina stopped me. "Not you" she said and grabbed my hand. I sat down again and waited for her to start talking. "What's wrong (Y/N)? I see that you have cried, even if you don't look at me. I can see your puffy eyes and you didn't ate your cube." I didn't answered and she squeezed my hand. "I'm feeling like I humiliated myself in front of you" I whispered and wiped the tears away with my other hand. "Let us go to my room, then we can talk, okay?" I sniffed and nodded.

Wilhemina let go of my hand and stood up. She walked out of the room and I followed her. Hugging myself and crying the whole way to her room. Luckily nobody saw us. Wilhemina opened her door and I walked inside. She closed it and I stood in the middle of the room, looking down and crying silently. Her arms went around my body and her cane clattered to the floor. I quickly turned around and hugged her tightly. I knew she needed to be steadied and I held her tightly to my body. My face nuzzled against her neck and I let my tears flow freely. "You haven't done anything wrong Darling" she whispered and caressed my back. I choked and couldn't bring myself to respond. Wilhemina walked with me to her bed and pushed me down.

I laid on her bed and she next to me. Her hands caressed my skin and I snuggled closer to her. She kissed my forehead and whispered "I love you too (Y/N)" "Really?" I asked with closed eyes and she kissed me properly. "Really! I know everyone thinks I'm that mean bitch, but you saw through it and showed me how much I needed someone to love. I can't always hide behind that bitchy attitude." I opened my eyes and smiled at her. I kissed her and whispered "I love you so much." My hands wandered to her waist and pulled her on top of me. Wilhemina giggled quietly and leaned down to me. Just as we wanted to kiss again, someone knocked on her door. I groaned and Wilhemina apologized with a kiss. "Who is it?" she shouted and nuzzled my nose with hers. I giggled and she held her hand over my mouth.

"It's me." The voice of Ms. Miriam Mead boomed through the door and my eyes widened. Wilhemina stood up and took her cane. She walked to the door and opened it a little bit. "What do you want?" "I wanted to inform you that Ms. (Y/L/N) isn't to be found, again." I could hear Wilhemina sigh and she whispered "That's correct, because she is here with me." I sat on her bed and Wilhemina opened her door a little bit more and Ms. Mead looked at me. "I see and what does this mean?" she asked and Wilhemina answered "That it's none of your business Ms. Mead." She nodded and walked away. Wilhemina closed the door and turned back to me. I stood up and walked directly to her.

"Ms. Venable are you breaking your own rules?" I whispered seductive and pressed her against the door. "Maybe" she whispered back and leaned down to kiss me, but I drew back and smirked. "No my love, you need to claim what is yours." I walked backwards and climbed on her bed. She watched me and came slowly closer. I laid down and she reached the bed. Her hand ghosted over my body and I whispered "Come here to me." She did as I told her and laid down next to me.