Chapter 1

Year 845
I was currently helping my mom out with cleaning the dishes at home in Shiganshina when the whole ground shook. Bashing me against the wall of the counter. I dropped the glass and it cut my arm badly. My mom looked at me and we both ran outside. I gasped seeing a giant hand reach over the wall. Then a huge head came over the wall. I spoke, "Mom is that one of the titans you told me about." Suddenly a huge shockwave came flying through and I saw rocks coming toward us and realized the gates have been destroyed. I managed to dodge one of the rocks and almost got hit by another I rolled out of the way and another one came barreling towards me. I felt a shove and was pushed into an alleyway. I turned around and saw my mother crushed by the legs with a rock. I ran to her and yelled, "Mom." I tried pushing the rock off and I stopped seeing a titan standing not far away from me. It came right towards me and I turned around seeing a member of the garrison regiment coming towards me when my mom said, "Please take my son away from here Harrison and Hunter be strong you have the power of our clan" He nodded and said, "Of course. I watched as the titan threw the boulder off and picked up my mom who was trapped by the head as the titan lifted her with her feet dangling in the air as she tried to escape when the titan bit her in half dropping her upper half. Blood splattered everywhere. I felt blood leak from my eyes as my vision grew even sharper. Harrison spoke," I am going to get you on the boat." I nodded and asked, "Do you know what my mother meant before she died." He looked at me and said, "It may have something to do with your eyes." I spoke, "Didn't my mother give you something once." He replied, "You noticed then again you have always been a perceptive child." He nodded and handed me a scroll. I noticed it was in my mother's handwriting and decided to read it later. We arrived at the boats and I was walked across with no emotions showing just s haunted look on my face. I was brought over to some other kids who were by themselves. Well, a boy and a girl. I sat next to them and said," Did you guys lose your family as well." The girl nodded and said, "My name is Mikasa Ackerman and this is Eren Yeager." I nodded and said," Well nice to meet you guys." A thin kid came over and saw how all three of us looked." Eren got up with tears in his eyes and swore to kill every last titan there is. I growled," Well that makes two of us." I sat back down and proceeded to read the scroll. Armin looked at me and said," What are you reading?" I replied," The last thing my mother gave me. You can read it after. It is about the bloodline trait I possess." He spoke," What is it called?" I replied," The sharingan." I laid down on the deck of the ship and fell asleep.

Timeskip

We arrived in Trost and I was hanging out with Mikasa and Eren when Armin came up with some bread. He spoke,"My grandfather got some extra saying he had little ones." I nodded and said,"Thank you Armin." I heard one guy say,"The titans should have eaten some more refugees." Eren walked up to the guy and tried to hit him while the man raised his fist I ran to Eren after he was hit and grabbed the guys wrist and glared at him with my sharingan spinning. I growled,"Do not try to hit my friend you bastard." I kicked him hard in the ribs causing him to fall and slid against the ground. He looked at me and said,"What is wrong with your eyes?" I replied,"None of your business idiot." I turned away from the idiot and the guy disappeared with the ODM gear somewhere else. I walked back to the others and heard whispering at what I just did to someone who was changed. I smirked as I still had one little thing I kept a secret my Mangekyō Sharingan. (A/N I am going to change something for him so he doesn't have to replace his eyes. His Mangekyō will not make him go blind.) I walked back to the others who were looking at me.

Timeskip 5 days later.
There was an operation going on that sent two hundred fifty thousand people into the survey corps. I had a sneaking suspicion that this was to stop the food supply shortage but I didn't mention it to the others. I saw Armins grandfather say goodbye to him and giving him his hat. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion at the members of his majesty's court who were seeing them off. They each held smug grins.

Timeskip 5 years later.
I stood in front of the group for the Cadet corps and I narrowed my eyes at Keith Shadis who started to crack down hard on the others. I noticed him look at me and he tried to crack down on me," WHAT IS YOUR NAME AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM!" I replied calmly,"Hunter Uchiha and I am from Shiganshina." Why do you have a dumb last name." I glared at him activating my sharingan. I growled,"Do not insult my clan." He narrowed his eyes and said,"Fight me show me why I shouldn't insult your name or clan." I spoke,"Do not underestimate me." He started out slow testing me. I grabbed his fist and judo flipped him,"Why don't you fight for real." He got up and shot at me this time with intent to kill. I smirked and grabbed his wrist quickly bringing his arm behind his back.  I kicked the back of his leg and put him in a headlock. He tried to make me let go with a very simple but effective technique. I rolled my eyes and used my knee and struck him in the spine. I spoke,"Ready to yield." He tapped out. I glared at him and as he got out I performed a tornado kick nailing him in the head. He got up again and walked away and continued inspecting all of the other Cadets. The other Cadets were staring at me in awe. I glared at them and they immediately stopped.