Chapter 2

2 months later
I had my hands in my pocket surrounded by other cadets as they rushed at me. I easily weaved through all through attacks and spoke,"You guys do realize I am graduating early right." That made them stop. Marco spoke,"Your joking right Hunter." I shook my head,"No I am not." Jean said,"What are you going to do then?" I replied,"Easy wipe out the titans before Eren does." They looked at me and Reiner said,"Yo Eren are you having a competition against Hunter." He replied,"Yes." He rushed at me and I swiped his feet out from under him and held the wooden knife to his throat. Keith Shadis noticed I was toying with them and said,"Cadet Hunter Uchiha come here." I nodded and ran over,"Yes sir." He replied,"You are a prodigy here and the best we have had so we have decided to let you graduate today." I nodded and said,"Thank you sir."

Timeskip the ceremony

I was standing in front of the leaders of the three regiments along with my fellow cadets behind me. They all looked at me warily and in respect. As soon as they finished they told me to stand by the commander of my choice. I walked over to Commander Erwin and stood by him. All of my friends in the Cadets gasped except for Mikasa, Armin and Eren. I heard they were dismissed and Commander Erwin looked at me and said,"I am placing you in Captain Levi's squad." I nodded and said,"Yes sir." Captain Levi looked at me and said,"Welcome soldier." I nodded and spoke,"Thank you sir." He introduced me to his team and I nodded my head in respect to each of them. The girl spoke," I am Petra Ral." An old looking man said,"I am Oluo Bozado, don't get to cocky kid." As he finished his sentence. I smirked,"Don't worry I am not because you are the cocky one. I did a swift kick in his balls. Causing him to hunch over and all the others burst out laughing. Another one of them spoke,"My name is Eld Jinn second in command." I nodded and looked at the last one,"My name is Gunther Schultz." I spoke,"My name is Hunter Uchiha. Nice to meet all of you." Petra spoke,"Like wise." Levi spoke,"Hunter we will be going on an expedition soon and I want to see what you are capable of so give it your all and don't die." I nodded,"Yes sir."

Timeskip day of the expedition A/N this is before Eren joins because of his titan ability

I was currently sitting on a horse and waiting for the order to move out. Commander Erwin yelled,"Move out!" I grinned and got ready. I activated my sharingan and as soon as we got out of the gate I told Levi,"Captain there is a four meter and a ten meter to the left." He nodded and said,"Go for it." I nodded and jumped up and landed on the top of my horse. I grappled onto the four meter quickly slicing the nape and jumped up and ran on the arm of the ten meter dodging its hand I sliced through the nape with one blow. I grappled onto a building above my horse and flipped onto my horse. Petra spoke,"Well done Hunter. I heard you were a prodigy but didn't really believe it." Olou spoke," Ya ya sure he is a prodigy but he only killed two. As he said that his horse slipped on a rock and bit his tongue. He made the most ridiculous face as he held  his face. I burst out laughing and said,"You should maybe learn to shut up Olou." Petra laughed with me and I sensed some large titans heading towards us. I growled,"Well this should be fun." A fourteen, ten, and fifteen meter titan came running towards us. I had already reacted and quickly cut them down. One of them tried to grab me but I simply activated my Mangekyō and activated susanoo rib cage as it tried to grab me O  grappled onto its arm, swinging to its neck killing the thing. I landed on the ground and ran to my horse running alongside it before swinging onto it. All of them were looking at me surprised. Petra stammered,"You took out three titans in less than two minutes then ran alongside your horse." I replied,"So I am getting warmed up right now." I  activated my Mangekyō and noticed A horde of titans in front of us so  I spoke,"Captain can I take them out. He nodded,"Go for it and everyone else go from the sides. I smirked realizing they are abnormals. So I jumped off my horse without losing my balance. I easily overwhelmed and in less then ten seconds I had taken out over half of the horde. I smirked and black flames flared to life on my sword blade and I watched sickly as the flames of amaterasu burned the whole titan up into ash hitting the nape as well. I turned toward the others as they rushed at me. I used the training I gave myself and ran straight up one of the titans back slicing the nape as I went. I jumped from one to the next and as soon as I landed they all fell at once. The flames of amaterasu was on the ground. Burning the grass. My sharingan as it was almost dusk was glowing. I saw Commander Erwin looking at the devastation around me shocked. He spoke,"Levi did you do this." Captain Levi replied,"No I didn't, my new recruit did this with ease." I spoke,"Hello. Also that horde had thirty titans in it half abnormals and the other half normal. All the members of Levi squad and the command squad was looking at me shocked seeing I had wiped out forty titans in one day. Commander Erwin spoke," Our new rookie did this." I looked at him and said,"Oi the new 'rookie is right here' yes I did do this." I spoke," I will stay on guard since I am the only one with the sharingan that can see in the dark."

   They nodded in understanding and respect trusting me with this. I smirked and activated my sharingan and sensed nothing except one powerful aura. I studied all he people who were asleep behind me. I noticed it was a quad titan. I realized even do it was nighttime it was moving. Drawing my flesh pairing blades I walked right towards it. It saw me approaching and I disappeared from view and  slashed its leg off before driving both blades into its gut. It screamed in pain and tried to get me. The scream woke up the others and I quickly cut its legs and body to shreds. I slashed my blade across the nape killing it. I stood on top of the body and studied the titan as it steamed. I smirked as I figured out there is a human inside of it for it to have such a high intelligence. The body steamed and soon only the skeleton remained and I grabbed the dead human inside of it and looked at the commander,"Who is this?" He looked at me and said,"I do not know." I spun my blade and sheathed it.

Timeskip 2 years later.

My titan kill count was a hundred and thirty with fifteen kill assists. The other scouts now completely trusted my judgement as I had saved most of them in more than one occasion. We were just passing through the gates and I saw Mikasa, Eren, and Armin staring at me. I looked at captain Levi and spoke,"Can I go say hi to my friends." He nodded. I heard people talking about me and the rumors of how many titans I killed single handedly. I walked over to my friends and said,"Hello." Eren spoke,"How many titans did you kill?" I replied," Hundred thirty with fifteen kill assists." All three of them looked dumbfounded and said,"How many titans has Captain Levi killed." I replied,"His kill count is only in the nineties same with Commander Erwin. All of them looked at me shocked. Eren glared at a boy and girl and said,"Stop refusing that you guys are a couple." I spoke,"Just shut up Eren." They both turned toward me and said as one,"Welcome back Hunter." I replied,"I have to go so see you later and you two hurry up and admit you guys are a couple." They nodded and said bye. I saw Harrison and I walked over to him and said,"Hello Harrison long time no see." He turned toward me and said,"Wow your still alive. I heard you graduated early." I replied,"Yes I did and I am the best scout with over a hundred titans wiped out." He looked at me,"Well you certainly were skilled with a sword." I replied,"Well I have to go meet up with my commander." I ran off and I walked in our head quarters. Commander Erwin spoke,"Well now that Hunter is here we can begin." I spoke,"Let me guess this is for our next expedition." He nodded and I spoke,"Well this should be interesting." Both Captain Levi and Commander Erwin looked at me and Captain Levi spoke,"Hunter since you are the strongest Scout here. We have been thinking of letting you be a one man squad." I nodded and said," Alright so for the formation where would I be. Also I will not use a horse." They all looked at me and Commander Erwin spoke,"Are you sure?" I replied,"For most of the expedition I ran and took them down. Also can I go now." They nodded and I walked out of the room where some MP came and stopped me at gun point. I sighed and moved far faster the. They could follow and chopped them on the back of the neck knocking them out. I muttered,"Annoying pests much."