Chapter 14

A/N skip this part to timeskip also this is the start of the lemon
I sighed walking into the shower still blushing at what Historia said. I undressed and got into the shower. I sighed letting the hot water run over me. I washed myself off and walked out of the bathroom dressed in my casual cloths. I muttered,"I actually forgot how casual cloths feels like." I heard Historia say,"Can I come in Hunter," I replied,"Of course." She walked in with a smirk,"Ready for some fun." I rose an eyebrow,"You sure you want to do this we have only been together for a day." She replied still smiling,"Hunter I love you so why don't we lose our virginity to each other." I sighed knowing I would not win as she was right. We did love each other,"Alright fine you win but if you can't walk tomorrow morning I am not carrying you." She nodded while stripping. I sighed doing the same. As soon as I finished stripping my member was hard as we blushed seeing each others genitals. I smirked pinning her with a predatory grin,"First I am putting silencing seals so our moans don't sound through the castle." She spoke,"Clever boy." We first started kissing using our tongues before forming hand signs as wood came out of the frame trapping her legs and arms into spread eagle. I started sucking on her nipple as I plunged one of my fingers into her pussy. She started moaning as I smirked and quickly changed tactics before plunging my tongue in and using my hands on her nipples. She screamed in pleasure saying,"Fuck me Hunter. Make me cum," I nodded positioning my member before thrusting it.

Timeskip end of lemon

I sighed in complete bliss as I took another shower. I heard Kurama laughing,'Wow that was so funny to watch.' Glaring at him I gagged him thinking,'bastard fox.' I walked out of the shower in my casual cloths from earlier and saw Historia say," So what are you going do now Hunter." I shrugged,"Probably draw for a little while... I guess." She sighed,"Alright can I stay here and watch." I shrugged,"Sure why not." I walked over to my bed side table grabbing my sketch book and started drawing. With quick strokes a outline appeared and came into shape by using shapes. I drew in the wings, tail and head before adding in the background. I sat at this for hours before using some pencils to shade it in. Historia sat watching me while I did my favorite hobby. I sighed,"Finally done." She spoke,"I had no idea you knew how to draw." I replied,"My mother taught me actually. I have been drawing since I was seven or eight. She spoke,"Did you draw during the Cadet corps." I nodded,"Why do you think I was so tired in the morning and giving attitude to Kieth Sadies." She laughed,"Boy he had such a relieved face when you left he actually said and I quote,"Thank goodness that little demon is gone he terrified me." I started laughing,"That is rich how about I go say hi to him." She smirked,"That would be hilarious maybe I will join you." I snickered giving her a kiss,"Go to sleep now love." She nodded while I took down the seal. I laid in bed drifting to sleep next to my love.

Timeskip morning.

I woke up to knocking and someone saying open up this damn door demon. I snarled and open the door and with a sword in hand I said,"What the fuck do you want?" She spoke,"Where is the Queen." "She wanted to hang out with her boyfriend arrogant human. Anyways I still outrank you anyways. I am of royal blood as well but of the demon clan." I activated my mark as wind blasted from me. I walked out the door in front of her putting my sword away. She growled before whipping out a knife trying to stab me. I grabbed her wrist,"You idiot you really think you can kill me." She tried to yank her arm out but my grip was steel. I smirked as I snapped her wrist,"Count yourself lucky I am not killing you. Either way you are no where close to my skill level. So leave." She ran away screaming as I felt a pair of slender arms wrap around my neck,"What's wrong love?" I sighed,"Just some stupid woman trying to kill me anyways you ready to go." She nodded,"Are you going to be training the scouts again." I nodded humming,"First maybe I will play on the piano." Again Historia looked at me,"Just how talented are you. First you are an amazing fighter, artist, now a pianist." I shrugged,"I can also play the violin, guitar, and what else. That's all." My girlfriend looked at me in shock,"I give up understanding you Hunter other than that you are amazing." I laughed and walked outside forgetting about the piano. To my surprise all the scouts were there,"Wow I must say you guys impressed me I didn't think any of you would come back unless you want to all fight me." They nodded. I sighed,"Do you want me to easy medium or hard or intermediate.By the way Eren, Mikasa, Jean, and everyone else who was with me while I was in the 104th Cadet corps we are having a little surprise party with the one person back then who was scared of me." They all smirked as one and said,"Easy." I sighed,"Damn it I was hoping you guys would at least say intermediate that said you guys are allowed to use weapons." They grinned grabbing swords. I made a tsk sound," You realize my easy is my sharingan and using one of my wooden swords right." They paled as I took out one my wooden swords and activating my sharingan. A light wind blew as a leaf floated in the middle of us and as soon as it touched the ground I shot forward smacking Jean upside the head with the sword knocking him out.