Chapter 12

Smirking I stepped forward softly with my huge sword in hand,"I could just cut this place in two right now." He ran at me trying to punch me." I grabbed his hand judo flipping him. He spoke,"Now Historia become a titan." I growled seeing Historia shaking putting the needle up to her arm. She yelled,"No I won't do it." Throwing the needle down breaking it. I spoke,"We have to free Eren." She nodded in agreement. I jumped in the air cutting his right arm free of the chains. Jumping backwards I saw the sign of a titan shifter. I growled,"Fuck he licked the spinal fluid." I watched as he changed into a titan bigger than Bertolt. I formed hand signs as I blocked the titans heat from the one I love. I spoke,"Sorry Historia and here encase I do die even if I don't keep it." I threw her a necklace that had a sharingan on it. She yelled crying,"Don't do it Hunter." I sighed as I put up the Uchiha flame formation barrier to protect her and everyone else. I launched myself at the titan trying to slow its rise. I sliced right through the sound severing it as it just reconnected. I quickly changed its sword back into its smaller form then taking out its twin. I decided to use my demonic powers as I faced the titan now above ground. I slashed my sword cutting its arms off. The titan lunged at me as I used my darkness to cover the sky,"Shit." I growled as I cannot get close to that thing as it has such a high body temperature I would be screwed. I went into assault mode and darkness came out of me in a sphere trapping the titan. I smirked as the ground proceeded to break and crumble and as I watched the darkness slowly pushed the titan into the ground. I waited tell the hole was deep enough to trap the titan for a little while. I started coughing blood as the darkness fell down. I growled silently,'I hate you father. I will kill you and become demon king.' Narrowing my eyes I stood dodging a blast of light from above. Growling I saw a person with feathered wings on his back. I snarled,"What do you want?" He replied easily," To kill you demon." I rolled my eyes,"Try me," He yelled,"Arc." I let him trap me as a light glowed I teleported out. I released my darkness and spoke,"You still want to try me." He spoke,"Impossible I killed you with my Arc. How are you alive I know you are not a commandment." I shrugged,"True but I do have a power given to me by my father. Hope." He spoke,"So you are a son of the demon king. Well sadly for you kid I am one of the four archangels." I rolled my eyes,"Like I give to shits dumbass."  He grabbed a sword and brought it down at my head. I blocked the sword with my fingers. I made a tsk sound,"Dumbass I have killed the commandments when they tried killing me and guess what it was seven to one." I spoke,"Chidori." I plunged my hand through his back and smirked,"Die goddess." He smirked,"Oh really demon." I gasped jumping backwards. My hand was torn to shreds. I replied," Well that fucken hurt. My guess you have a grace and that provides a special power. Since I have a feeling it has to deal with wind. I also have a commandment and that is Hope. If I receive hope I gain power but if I lose hope I become ten times stronger but with no emotions. So there is two good sides and one bad. The good sides is I gain power either way. The downside is that I lose my emotions." He growled," Impossible." I spoke,"No it isn't your just a dumbass even worse than my brothers best friend Ban." He growled,"By brother do you mean Meliodas the eldest son of the demon king." I smirked,"Yep but sadly for you it is time to die. Amaterasu." He spoke,"Ama-What." Black flames roared to life and burned him,"By the way those flames won't go out tell you are Ash. So enjoy death. I walked up to him stabbing him in the heart. I turned my attention to the giant hundred twenty meter titan making its way to a outer district. I raced after it and teleported on the wall. Sitting down I growled,"Wow this should be fun." Everyone turned towards me seeing me bloody from multiple wounds. Historia spoke crying,"Why did you think you were going to die." I replied,"Because I am a monster." She looked at me tearfully,"No you are not. You are an amazing friend one who is always risking life and limb to protect us." I rose a hand for her to stop,"I wasn't done yet. I am half human half demon  so the amount of energy in my body is way to much for my body to handle and with each passing day I grow stronger. As my body grows stronger my human and demon blood are fighting. If my human blood wins I will die. If my demon blood wins I live." All of my friends were looking at me sadly. I growled,"But first let's send this fat ass to hell." They all cheered. I stood on the ground in front of the cannons. I yelled activating my Mangekyō Sharingan in my left eye and activating my eternal mangkyō rennegan in my right,"Planetary  devastation." A gravity core rose up into the air pulling the titan up into the sky I started to coughing blood and almost fell to the ground. My vision  was starting to go blurry. I fought to stay conscious as my blood fought one another. I snarled as I used my darkness just enough to keep me upright and keep my hands clasped. I suddenly got a horrible fit of coughing losing my strength and falling unconscious.