Chapter 8

I groaned as I sat at the table with the others. I was currently playing chess with Christa . I spoke,"Why the fuck are the older scouts dressed up in uniform with weapons. I am a higher rank and a higher kill count." They all noticed I was pissed off from being retrained. I stiffened as Sasha shot up and said,"Uh guys titans are coming." Reiner spoke,"Stop pulling our leg." I growled,"She has better instincts then all of us. I sense them to. Who's word do you take for it yourself or mine. After all I survived thirty fucken days on me own beyond the walls." He shut up. The captain who was here said,"Titans have breached wall rose." I growled,"Fuck." I summoned both blades and my armor. I swung my blades in the air and said,"Saddle up everyone." She spoke,"You too kid." I replied,"Remember who your higher officer is in this room. The only ones I take orders from is the section commanders, Commander Erwin, and Captain Levi. While Levi may be a lower rank he is more skilled then all the section commanders. So therefore I have respect for him not you. Because you are weak." She growled and tried to punch me. I activated my sharingan,"Did you forget I am a higher ranked officer so I have the right to order you what to do." Christa spoke,"Wait Hunter come with us we need your skills in combat." I sighed,"Sorry Christa I am going to buy you guys some time." I flickered outside next to Miche deactivating my sharingan. I spoke,"Commander I will hold them off get out of here." He nodded,"Alright Cadets we are moving out." I stood smiling on the building,"Christa get going I am will be fine. After all I am not called a demon or the bane of titans for nothing." She nodded and left with Ymir. As they raced around I narrowed my eyes and flickered towards the titans and they immediately charged at me. Smirking I moved faster then they could follow taking out all of them easily. I noticed the large abnormal over 17meters tall that was covered in fucken fur. I activated my sharingan and saw they were titan shifters like Annie and Eren. I crouched ready to strike forgetting about the one with big fucken eyes. He grabbed me and chomped down on me. Wincing I growled,"Keep chomping on me you bastard." I activated my susanoo rib cage within watching as his head exploded. I stood up when I saw the beast titan crouching over me. It spoke,"What are those weapons you have in your hand called. Also what is wrong with your eyes." I snarled,"Why should I tell you anything." He spoke,"I though you humans were scared of us titans." I snarled again before flickering and taking the things leg out. I landed on the top of the beast titan and spoke,"You are a titan shifter. I am guessing you are a member of our enemy." He spoke,"How do you know this?" I replied,"Remember the position you are in." I slashed my razor sharp blade at his arm in the titan cutting it. I smirked,"Well I am going to let you live just this once so go." I turned my attention toward the big eyed bastard and struck at the thing with my susanoo. I spoke,"Well I am definitely going to kill you." I launched my self forward cutting each limb off and slashed my sword across its nape. I sighed,"Well that is five hundred ten titans killed." I said,"Goodluck in life furball." He grabbed a tree and tried to hit me. I rolled my eyes going into my skeletal susanoo catching the tree. I said,"Naughty bitch." I punched him in the face with the other hand knocking him out. I ran to where Christa is and flickered at a good distance away and landed in an outpost. I sat down and said,"So how much did I miss. Christa ran over and hugged me,"Are you okay." I replied,"Kinda just took a bite on my hip by one with huge ass eyes." Blood was still pouring out of the wound and she looked at me and said,"Take off your shirt." I took my shirt off not arguing with her. She blushed upon seeing my muscular build. She grabbed a wrap of linen and started to dress my wound. Ymir spoke,"What else happened?" I replied,"Figured out that a hairy ass titan is a giant shifter like Eren is." Reiner spoke,"You should get some rest." I replied,"Do I have to give you a job soldier." He replied getting palep,"No but you are hurt Lieutenant." I spoke,"Can't believe I am saying this Reiner you are off the hook." Christa finished dressing my bloody wound and Section Commander Miche spoke,"Are you okay Lieutenant Hunter." I replied,"Yes sir just got bit and figured out the enemies have titan shifters as well." He nodded,"Thank you soldier sit down and rest." I tensed sending more blood going through my wound. I growled feeling weakened from lack of blood. One of the other scouts that was suited up said,"You guys get to the top titans." We ran to the top of the castle and saw a large number of titans coming toward us. I spoke to Kurama' Mind helping out healing my wound and refilling my chakra reserves.' He replied,No need to ask kit you are my only friend. I smiled and felt my wound close up. I spoke,"Christa thanks for helping me free my wound but it is healed now. I am going to show you guys what I can truly do with my friend that's living inside of me can do." I drew both of my blades and spoke,"Miche everyone else just enjoy the show." I released my full power as I spoke in a demonic voice," Well titans you want some food. Come get it." I disappeared from view and wiped them all out in less then twenty seconds. I turned toward the wall seeing the beast titan. On the top of the wall. I heard a whistling sound and spotted a boulder coming right at us. I encased one of my blades in wind chakra before jumping in front of the boulder cutting it in half. While the other blade had lightning chakra. The boulder exploded to bits.

A/N sorry it took so long to update this story I was focusing on demonic energy as well as everything in Sophomore year so far.