Chapter 9

As the moon came through the clouds I growled noticing twice the number of titans coming. I heard a whistling sound and saw another boulder coming. I activated my susanoo and bitch slapped the boulder away. I spoke," Commander let's wipe this bastards out. Everyone who has ODM gear join in. Rookies prepare yourselves for combat if any get through." Everyone nodded and attacked. I landed on the ground after killing several titans slightly exhausted. Titans were all charging me and I saw a boulder coming directly at the tower. I growled and lunged at the titans around me taking two out with my blades. The titans tried to grab me while I took each one out. I turned to the tower just as a boulder made contact killing all the other veterans except me. I yelled releasing my chakra cracking the ground around me I became a blur killing every titan and I was panting in rage. I growled seeing a small titan get inside. I rushed after it and to my dismay Reiner was dealing with the thing by picking it up and threw it out the window with some help from Ymir. I pushed more chakra in my eyes using my Mangekyō to see Ymir jumping down with a knife cutting her self. I flipped backwards in surprise and turned my attention back towards the titans near me. I spoke one word,"Amaterasu." The Black flames roared to life burning all the titans to ash. Flickering onto the roof I spoke," Well damn I had no clue about this. Well I need a break." They all laughed reliving some of the tension. Christa spoke,"Alright now for my real name. It is Historia Riess." I spoke,"Like the true royal family." She looked at me,"How did you know that Hunter." I smirked,"Remember I am not the second in command of everyone of the commanders for nothing. So I have my sources and they are books. That said you guys stay up here." I jumped down and took several titans out with kunai to the nape. I growled seeing all the titans overwhelming Ymir. I jumped forward only to be grabbed by a titan. I spoke,"Well fuck." The titan shoved me in its mouth whole. I growled before using two of my kunai on the throat of the damn titan. I yelled,"You did not just eat me you fucken bastard!" I activated my susanoo from the inside bursting open the titan and the results were not pretty to say the least. I smirked sickly as I rose to my full susanoo,"Who else wants to eat me." All the titans turned toward me as one and charged. I sighed before swinging my giant tacking most of them out." I saw the tower collapse and saw Historia falling. I flickered and caught her. I smirked,"Need a hand Historia." She blushed,"Thanks for the save." I spoke setting her down,"No problem you are my friend either way I wouldn't let you get hurt. The main reason is that the Uchiha clan are known for their loyalty to there family and friends. The second reason is I know you will be a better ruler than the false king Fritz. When I get my hands on those smug bastards not the titans I am going to kill them." Historia spoke," You really hate them don't you." I nodded and saw Ymir struggling. I ran over to her and killed the titans. I sat down exhausted letting my guard drop. I heard the rumble of rubble turning around seeing a titan jumping out of the rubble and going for Historia. I jumped in the way as it bit me in the side breaking bones, tearing muscle as well as skin. I winced before grabbing the titans neck and snapped the bone before whipping out the kunai and stabbing he titan in the head. I fell to the ground as the titan died. I groaned as I forced the jaw open and holding my side as blood poured out. I sat down as another came out of the rubble to eat us. I saw the titan fall and saw Mikasa and everyone else take out the titans getting ready to attack. I growled as my chakra was depleted still so it was hard to heal my injuries." I was bandaged up and we got to the top of the wall and Commander Hange spoke,"What happened to all the other veterans Lieutenant." I replied,"All of them are dead. Including section commander Miche." Commander Erwin spoke," Hunter how many titans did you kill." I replied,"Probably another fifty or so plus one ate me whole so I exploded it by activating my susanoo from within. Sir is that all I have somethings I need to do like I don't know stay on guard." Historia spoke,"Hunter you are not getting up." I growled," Sure I won't." I stood up and walked over to the wall and watched the area with the wind blowing softly making my black hair wave in front of my face. I tensed up slightly sending another pulse of pain through me as more blood poured through the bandage. I spun around and threw a kunai at Reiner missing on purpose ,"You god damned traitors. I should have killed you back in that battle in Trost." I spoke,"Eren get out of here." He spoke,"Wait Hunter." I yelled,"Go that's an order!" He ran off. I faced off against the two as they both charged at me. I spoke,"If you guys want to fight you may want to go into your titans forms because otherwise you will lose more than wish for. Your life." They caused some self harm turning into there titan forms. I spoke,"You realize I have a secret weapon as well right." I activated my Eternal Mangekyō Rennigan and smirked,"This is my true power." I released so much killer intent that people in the capital could feel it. Just being close to me it made my friends faint and Reiner and Bertolt fell to the ground as I walked over and spoke,"See what happens if you guys challenge an Uchiha in combat." I grinned sickly as I drove my sword into the colossal titans nape and spoke,"Chidori." I ripped Bertolt out and placed a paralysis seal that is stronger then the one I put on Annie." I smirked,"I will have fun torturing you guys." I did the same to Reiner and placed spoke," Volcano style: Chains of Hell."

Timeskip In the capital
I snarled as I kicked the door down and threw them both at the feet of the council. The fat bastard spoke,"Who are these two slave?" I growled,"Traitors and I am pretty sure you guys should remember me after all I am the one to cut you on the side."