Chapter 6

I heard the order to retreat from commander Erwin. I growled, "Fuck." I jumped into the trees and I realized the titans had gotten through and ripped Annie apart. I noticed she threw a hood over her head. I flickered and threw a kunai at her. The kunai ripped her hood off and cut her on the cheek. The signs of one changing into a titan happened immediately. I jumped backward and smirked, "Finally a real fight has begun." I shot at Annie severing her leg before it could harden. I flipped backward dodging some punches. Before landing and grabbed her giant ass hand with my susanoo and bitch slapped her around the forest as they retreated. Finally, after around ten minutes, she got lucky and bitch slapped sending me flying through multiple trees. I groaned as I laid in the tree wreckage. I noticed I was close to the ground and multiple titans were close to me. I spoke, "Well fuck this Kirin." A lightning dragon came down and fried all the titans to ash. I took off and I saw Gunther dangling dead. I released my chakra in rage and realized who did it. I noticed Annie now a titan again come out and attack. I flickered and cut right through her waist in one blow. Petra and the others saw me take out her waist. I spoke, "Eld get Eren out of here now. I will deal with this bastard who took many of our comrades' lives. Eld spoke, "Understood sir." They swung off. I faced the 'female' titan tried to get past me. I shot forward with Senjutsu chakra flowing through my blades and took her legs out. I went for her jaws out so she cannot scream for help. As soon as I finished I landed on her neck and spoke, "You even try to move Annie but I will kill you or take you with me." I drove my sword down and cut her legs off and cut her arms as well. I ripped her out of the titan body and placed a powerful paralysis seal on her. I smirked and dragged her into the tree. As I jumped from tree to tree I made sure to slam her on some branches. I appeared with the others and spoke, "Well that was fun." Captain Levi spoke, "Is that who was in the Female titan." I nodded and Mikasa gasped, "Annie." Armin and everyone else who was in the 104th cadet corps gasped. Armin spoke, "Hunter what are these marks?" I replied, "A paralysis seal she will not be moving anytime soon or not until I take off the seal anyhow." I threw her in the back of a carriage. I spoke, "Wood style: Wood prison. Volcano Style: Chains of hell. Wood trapped her in a cage as chains of volcanic rock rose up and chained her. I took off the paralysis seal and Armin asked, "Won't those chains cause self-harm." I replied, "No because these chains are meant to hold stuff down and burn them severely to whoever comes in contact to free her." They nodded and Reiner nodded, "Well that sure is a powerful technique." I nodded in agreement. I spoke, "I created that Jutsu myself when I was alone." They all looked at me shocked. Commander Erwin spoke, "Well we should get moving and by the way, Hunter is the Lieutenant of the Scout regiment second in command to any of the section commanders and me." I nodded in agreement. I spoke," We should get back before titans catch us." They all nodded. They started moving and I saw Petra and the others looking out. The carriages started moving first and everyone else followed. Titans came out of the forest. I rushed them and took them down easily. I raced after them and I covered there retreat. As it turned to nightfall we made it back to the gates. The gates opened and people gasped when they saw the cage and who was in it. The MP came towards me and said," You are under arrest for disobeying the advisors to king fritz and for killing villagers." I smiled softly," Ohhh really you and what army and for the villagers, they only died because they attacked me first. Including those members of the military police who sided with the villagers." I walked right past them and joined up with the other high ranked Scouts. I spoke turning around," Hey MP tell the advisors I say Fuck you." Section Commander Hange started laughing silently. I spoke," Commander Hange what are we going to do with her." She spoke," Study her as well as her powers. Also, can the chains increase in size as she changes to titan form." I thought about it," Yes I believe so." She had a pleading look in her eyes," Can we also study your powers as well?" I looked at her and rubbed my head sheepishly," Well actually don't know the full extent of my abilities." She looked at me surprised then said," Then we can find out the full extent together." I smirked," Sorry commander some of my abilities are a little too powerful for that." She started sulking. I spoke," Well its time for the meeting." She nodded in agreement. I flickered into the meeting hall. I had my sword drawn already and as soon as I appeared some MP tried to charge me." I sighed,"Seriously now I am tempted to wipe all the MP off the map by killing all of you." That made them stop. I walked between them and into the meeting room. All the commanders were already there as well as Captain Levi. I sighed,"Of course Commander Hange is late." She ran into the door forgetting to turn the handle. I snickered. I opened up the door and said,"Hey Hange it's called open the door." Everyone started laughing. Commander spoke,"Laughter aside what are we going to do about Eren." I smirked," Leave that to me." They all smirked.