Chapter 4

All of my friends looked scared for what I said. Commander Pyxis nodded and said,"You are right Hunter Uchiha." I nodded and ran down the wall before one of my old squad members could be killed. I slashed right through the titan and spoke,"Get out of here." He looked at me and said," I was wondering where you were." I smirked,"Yelling at Commander Pyxis that is what I was doing. Are you okay?" He nodded," Injured yes alive yes so yes I am okay." I spoke,"Fall back." He nodded and ran off. I heard screaming and I realized that scream... Marco. I flickered to the scream and I saw the body of my dead friend. I released my chakra and the ground cracked and I turned toward the titan that killed my friend it tried to grab me I simply punched the hand and the titan went flying. I threw a kunai nailing the titan in the nape. I turned around and I noticed three people not far away. Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt watching. I glanced at them and I flickered to them. I spoke,"Why exactly did you not help Marco?" Annie tried to punch me attacking me thinking I would kill them. I grabbed her fist twisting her arm behind her back and held a kunai to her throat. I growled," Are you going to fucken answer me." Annie spoke from ,"We were but we didn't know what happened or how he loss his ODM gear." I replied,"Alright I believe you." 'No I really don't.' I thought right after that. I spoke,"Get moving." They spoke,"Yes sir." They flew off and I walked over to Marco and closed his one remaining eye. "Rest in Peace Marco. I will avenge you my friend." I walked away from his body. I flickered to the wall seeing Eren lifting a giant bolder and walking toward the wall. I flickered taking out a titan in front of Eren. I growled,"Well let this fucken bloodbath begin." I shot right at every titan nearby taking them all out in less then twenty seconds. I was now covered in blood both my own and titan blood. I activated my susanoo and stood in front of five titans walking through the gate. I swung my sword downwards cutting them in two. That's when everyone realized making an enemy out of me is a horrible mistake. It could mean the end for the human race. I jumped back letting Eren use the boulder to plug up the hole in the wall. Eren's titan form fell over and two titans came from behind and I watched as Captain Levi took them both out. He looked at me and said,"Why don't you go wash up Hunter?" I grumbled,"Fine." I heard Levi talking to Eren, Mikasa, and Armin about what happened. I went into a house and washed up. My black hair was wet as I walked through the street. Military police came up to me and said,"You are under Arrest Hunter Uchiha." I spoke,"We shall see." I drew my sword and pointed it to one of there throats,"Try me because if you so much as touch me I will sever your heads from your bodies. So go fuck your selfs." I flickered to where the military tribunal was being held. I walked through the doors and some members of the military police walked in front of me. I rose my ring finger releasing my chakra. They backed off and stood next to all the veteran scouts who moved out of my way in respect. Eren was led inside and chained to the post in the middle. Darius Zachly started talking while I tuned them out. I snapped out of my thoughts as the Priest started talking. Finally I had enough I growled,"Shut the fuck up you annoying bastards you guys have never been in fucking combat lazy ass bastards." The scouts started snickering when they both stared at me in shock and realized who I was. The priest spoke,"Why don't you kill that demon as well." Pointing at me. I flickered in front of him and grabbed him by the throat. I spoke calmly,"Maybe I am a demon but this demon does not hesitate to kill others after all I am by far the most experienced fighter here so you need me to fight the titans." I activated my sharingan and narrowed my eyes at the MP as I dropped the priest. He got up gasping and I grabbed his throat again and smashed his head into the wood breaking it. I spoke,"If any of you piss me off again except for the scouts I will be sure to kill all of you." The priest was bleeding in the face from a piece of wood by his eye. He spoke,"He is just bluffing." I smiled a predatory grin and jumped above his head and brought my leg down hard on the guys neck causing him to go into the floor up to his neck. I spoke,"So does anyone else think I am bluffing." I looked down at the priest and saw he was still alive. I spoke,"Damn I wished I killed him." I walked back to the scouts who all had amused faces seeing I got everyone quiet with just a little of show and tell. I tuned them out again tell they started arguing I yelled for the second time,"SHUT THE FUCK UP MORONS SO WE CAN FINISH THIS FUCKING BORING TRIBUNAL!" I saw some of the people had wet themselves in fright.

Timeskip  after the tribunal.

I walked out muttering swearwords with the other scouts and I felt a hand on my shoulder I saw it was Captain Levi. I spoke,"Yes Captain." He spoke,"Can you back to the squad to help me with your friend." I replied,"Sure why not."

Timeskip
We soon saddled up.

Cliffhanger suckers have fun waiting for the next chapter